Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
I thought that when we saw the princess it would be typical anime skinny, you know, she's supposedly losing weight but looks the same, but she really is starving herself to death :meguuusad:

Raoul really needs to waifu her, take her on a revenge honeymoon, have some children, and when their children gets bullied they can have more revenge!
Together they'll be known as The Revengers :win:

Dex-chan lover
:thonk:
Princess having flashbacks through the eyes of that pedo's victims, or did i just forgot that she was also one of them or something?
Also, says on page 4 that "the Ruler of the Demons and us were able to escape from the castle with the Princess", but didn't Ruler stay at the castle to get killed by Raoul?

Dex-chan lover
Something about new characters being randomly introduced and immediately being shown to be cartoonishly evil people that you know only exist specifically so Raoul can revenge them is just so goddamn funny. He JUST got finished killing two gods and was gonna go after more, what will these three random mages have to pull him back with?

This is manga is hilariously over the top and ridiculous, lol
This is how I feel. I still love this trash. It's great but I wonder how they'll make these 3 even remotely threatening to Raoul after he just eliminated some gods. Maybe Raoul doesn't actually get involved until later? Maybe the story focuses on someone else for a bit?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but I keep coming back to read this dogshit manga.
I don't know why people always think talking about how a manga is bad but they keep coming back is cool or something.

Like, is your readership so important? Did you buy the manga? Is your presence akin to that of King Midas?

One thing I do know is when manga I'm reading attracts this type of kiddy first post response, usually it's a good sign it's still alright I guess. Good stories turning bad usually attracts criticism of a somewhat more measured nature.

I'm also surprised how some immediately assume some plot contrivances or tropes, like these 3 being introduced as evil for the sake of being targets. I have no doubt they are likely revenge targets....but assuming that it's all there is to it seems a little premature.

I did not see a single person predict most of the events of the past 30 or so chapters, except of course the obvious result that Raoul will execute the revenge every time. The actual meat of these revenge plots is whole point of this manga, and it's been pretty varied so far.

Again, seems like a lot of knee-jerk and attention seeking, by folks who smell blood or something. Again tracks with manga where I see un-clever comments like "why do I keep coming back" and "it's so bad it's funny".

Yes...the irony of commenting on such acts is not lost on me when I could ignore it. But seriously...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So these new people seems to have a plan to acquire Raoul's dark magic for themselves, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Go back on track to kill the other gods.
This new group has a strong cartoon villain of the week aura on them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come one, new enemies being pulled out of the authors rear end yet again? We already reached to the level of gods so is this some weird filler side show?

Dex-chan lover
We are seriously still going on. . i thought we are done after killing even the goddess

Dex-chan lover
Actually I can explain. After trudging through the mud, the reason why is explained in chapter 60 near the end as Raoul has set himself for death to make Christina suffer later in hell with him. She kills him but feels empty, she feels none of the satisfaction Raoul had given her on her other revenge. In the last page she even states:
"Yet, why am I... Right now... Feeling even more in pain...".
Thusly explaining how dead she looked when she came back and also why the light came back in her soul when she sensed Raoul, as deep down she needed that feeling she lost after killing him.
She felt that killing him ended up being wrong as he was just a cog in the machine built by the gods. Seeing his actions, albeit selfish, we heroic to her at the same time. She only ended up despising her decision after it was done as she reflected on what it really meant to kill him.

So the princess was broken because she was raped by a random human and saved by the hero who was also the biggest enemy. She then lost him and that made her break into nothing but with him being back she can come to life
She basically had nothing to live for and was withering away. She was already broken.

Dang I really like the designs of that trio, the girl is especially cute too. I sure hope they don't suffer an unbelievably gruesome, excruciatingly torturous revenge!

Users who are viewing this thread