Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 90

Dex-chan lover
Boy, I hope that now that he's the god of death or whatever and obviously doesn't give a fuck about rules he can just resurrect the people that got killed for no reason other than being in the wrong place.

Probably won't happen, but I hope he's not totally gone.

Dex-chan lover
9s7oQM8.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly whats rly funny to think about is how all the Hell angels probaly has it the best in this story
so far i cant see Raoul rly screwing them over yet
Also Raoul is a way better boss than the one before

Dex-chan lover
A shame that when seemingly normal people showed up, they just got killed immediately. Not without a side of rape, mind you.
You'd think, he who has power would have interfered with the murder and rape instead of watch. He too has become like those who put him in this situation. Allow it to play out and then judge.
To me it seemed they're just outside view. They were hiding in the bushes and tried to leave the battlefield unnoticed. I wouldn't blame Raoul for simply missing that.
On the other hand, he probably has way more fun punishing those rapist murderers instead of preventing it from happening.

Dex-chan lover
What in the fuck was that?

Jesus Christ I forgot what I was reading for a minute, that was a war crime.

But in Raoul’s defense I don’t think he was aware that was happening and was condoning it, but I don’t really know if he’d stop it either. There’s not much humanity left in there.

Truly I hope there’s some kind of absolution for the innocents in this universe because that was rough to read.

Dex-chan lover
You'd think, he who has power would have interfered with the murder and rape instead of watch. He too has become like those who put him in this situation. Allow it to play out and then judge.
That was just for us to hate all of them even more so his ultra murder torture methods are extremely justified. This is the same manga that made all of the servants of the cannibals ultra fucked up people who enjoyed the bullshit instead of merely being afraid of what would happen if they resigned after all.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he ever claimed to be benevolent, or a good person. He's also completely insane.
Also,
if I remember correctly, he'll just casually resurrect them to be judged too.

Dex-chan lover
See? Times like these you gotta move FAST
Stragglers are all victims, no matter what faction (or lack of) they side with... there are no good guys to help.

Dex-chan lover
I really wonder how this series will end. A mighty spectacle or some flat ending? The latter might actually be more amusing, considering the journey we've been through so far and doubtless we still have ahead of us.
An ever speeding up train crash.

Users who are viewing this thread