Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Christina died,...after death.

But this has been a surprising turn of events. He acctually got Raoul there.

Lol. "Who are you again?" "It's too early to see your face. I'm tierd of you." Who is Raoul? A standin for us readers? I heard about the selfinsert trope, but this is going into a new direction.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Christina died,...after death.

But this has been a surprising turn of events. He acctually got Raoul there.

Lol. "Who are you again?" "It's too early to see your face. I'm tierd of you." Who is Raoul? A standin for us readers? I heard about the selfinsert trope, but this is going into a new direction.
Raoul is most likely the author's self-insert. Making the story fit in to how he himself would do things. Personally, Raouls decisions is far from what I would do in most cases. Some cause I just wouldn't have thought to do it and others because I'm not a psychopath. Sometimes.

Christina honestly is the only one who I don't mind receiving that fate. She actually believed that she was doing a good thing for humanity thanks to that crazy as hell goddess. Kind of BS that all those people have to suffer for eternity due to a god's shit and giggles. This world can seriously do more with the demon lord over the gods.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Raoul is most likely the author's self-insert. Making the story fit in to how he himself would do things. Personally, Raouls decisions is far from what I would do in most cases. Some cause I just wouldn't have thought to do it and others because I'm not a psychopath. Sometimes.

Christina honestly is the only one who I don't mind receiving that fate. She actually believed that she was doing a good thing for humanity thanks to that crazy as hell goddess. Kind of BS that all those people have to suffer for eternity due to a god's shit and giggles. This world can seriously do more with the demon lord over the gods.
demon lord
so... it'll be your generic isekai genre ?

regarding your first paragraph. it's actually fitting because it have a gore genre for the story, if we follow the normal logic of being forgiveness then that'll be just shield hero :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
so... it'll be your generic isekai genre ?

regarding your first paragraph. it's actually fitting because it have a gore genre for the story, if we follow the normal logic of being forgiveness then that'll be just shield hero :pacman:
Huh? How?
I'm suggesting to kill the gods versus killing the demon lord, like how many isekai actually does that!?
thinks Quite.....a lot.... nvm carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread