Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

They are all psychos(almost everyone in the kingdom), sadist(the narcisist princess) and masochist(especially the goddess of love)!

Im thinking the hero looks like ardyn from ff15. Not the way they look but how they had become... Once good but then became bad at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Hm.. In this story wherein everyone is a demented idiot, I don't I've found someone that stands out. Everyone is irredeemable beyond belief that I can't really sympathize with the hero since he's going that way anyway. It's like a snake eating its own tail. It's fascinating to look at but you don't really wanna see it get stuck and just let the imagination fill what happens to it when it reaches the end.

This manga is basically an Inverse Mirror of our everyday lives.

After the last chapter, Finally i realized.
MC is living in a fked world, consisted of fked society, bonded by fked values, enforced by fked governance, & lead/influenced by fked individuals.

Reading this while still using our values as 'comparison values' will definitifely hurt your heart

Ooo this is good, I can't wait to see what happens after he gets his full revenge, what awaits him after the slaughter.

This manga is missing the comedy tag. These villains are so silly and one dimensional that I can't even take them seriously. It's unintentionally funny though, so I'll keep reading.

damn, this is really edgy. they're all psychos.
the short pages is killing me though

The story and characters are both shalow but I can't help my self getting satisfied when he punish all of them hahaha

Dex-chan lover
1cicd1N.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread