Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

Dex-chan lover
@Isekaijin NOPE. If a kid is a psycho, has none of its innocence and does stuff out of its own free will, then judgement must be executed upon it.

t. Lawful Good Paladin

Alright now to wait and see if he does anything to the kids. If he does nice, if he doesn’t big sad it could have been great.

@RandomWasabi Honestly most of them aren't exactly that good. You have Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou which is definitely an ok manga (not a fan of the Anime so far) but that's more your standard run of the mill isekai with a seemingly very far in the future revenge plot.
Dungeon Seeker is... yikes really edgy, but completed so that's neat. Honestly almost no plot at all wouldn't really recommend but it's there. Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi is a bit similar in terms of setting, I was intrigued at first but it's really not that good, but the world seems really really similar (messed up people left and right). And lastly Nidome no Yuusha I guess. Very similar outlook.

These are what I would consider very close in terms of setting. But I wouldn't actually recommend anything other than Arifureta if you're into Isekai. Following entries are definitely not the same but do share similarities in some of the key areas imo and are better than the aforementioned. And might scratch the same itch:

Isekai Goumon Hime (Torture Princess), it hangs around the same rating but it's vastly superior to the other entries imo. Dorei Yuugi as well as Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting have normal people kind of devolving when social norms are not hindering them anymore (maybe Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta ) and Game of Familia: Family Senki has a very driven main character like in this one.

3 favorites of mine here would be Akumetsu, Alice in Borderland and Arachnid. But I think these are the most removed from this setting so yeah. Do take it with a pinch of salt but I think you can find something in here that would suit your taste.

@RandomWasabi You can try Dungeon Seeker too, it has revenge and brutality too if you into that. But it's really dark, more darker that other hero revenge mangas, imho

Holy sh*t that world is messed up. I thought the hero's reaction was a little over the top. After all it could just be that kingdoms aristocrats alone that are like that. But if a majority of a world is that meesed up then I fully support the hero.

The nobles and royalties are very absurd, Even the children are absurd. the setting is too absurd.
Everything is absurd, at least the hero is the normal one.

Dex-chan lover
so when does the princess get what she deserves?
and also when is the baby making ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread