Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

is this one of those things that are so bad people have to read to see how poorly constructed they can be?

This is really similiar with nidome no yusha
But only have a good art

1017 people rated this a 10? They think its a masterpiece equivalent to the greatest works in the medium? Fuck me

it's a breath of fresh air, everything that's remotely dark is criticized as "edgy" now lmao.

omg, this is so dumb and edgy.
I get now the comment of someone saying to disable the 10 and 1 star reviews from the algorythm. Some people are too stupid to know how to rate a series

@F00M I thought she was just one of the gods/goddesses and it seems like she doesn't have a lot of power compared to the others.

I would rate this 7, it's embracing the gore tag and I like how he uses his power for revenge. What I don't like is the too much edgyness and the storyline.

Typical revenge MC. Though this character is much more sane than any other bloodlust driven character. No excessive laughing or unnecesary blood spilling revenge from the MC

This lowly reader does not quake before the gratuitous violence. Its excessiveness deters me, yet the overarching accomplishment of vengeance must be quenched if this lowly reader is to stop.

With every chapter revealing how evil basically everyone was it makes the MC look like a bigger and bigger moron for not realising anything was up when he was alive. The majority of the kingdom are comically evil.

Users who are viewing this thread