Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

D

Deleted member 290625

i dont find this manga funny rether more action scene so nice

Dex-chan lover
This is good... just really niche and not my type. Give it two chapters and you might love it or you might hate it, but not because of lack of quality.

I read ahead in the novel

Time to go see how well the Princess has healed up

Dex-chan lover
I find this the best in terms of revenge fantasy stories theirs no harem members or the obligatory female slave that joins him no ama turn you to a slave and rape you for 90% of the female characters he hates while woops you are now dead for like 100% of the guys he hates

Everyone gets equal torture before dying and they deserves it all.

Definitely a believer of the church of Kazuma

The best in terms of revenge tho kinda lacking on action part or adventure that will make it more interesting. Also the introduction of new characters to get his revenge on was forced. I mean it feels like a make believe scenario wherein there's not much on the story to support his revenge to so, much better to keep a chapter or two of intro or foreplay for new arc of his revenge.

Fed-Kun's army
Isekai where everybody is batshit crazy and everything are cranked up to 11. This is the land where innocents are defiled. While I like my coffee dark, innocents beware.

hey guys, can u all recommend me manga like this?
lately I'm interested in revenge manga like this,
better if it's not some revenge manga like the one that have female slave r obligated to follow lead, harem stuff ( I forgot which but there's one revenge where ML meet BUNNY GIRL SLAVE, or with the one with LOLI VAMPIRE and BUNNY GIRL AGAIN ) those are good but I'm fed up with harem like these, I prefer something like this manga

Users who are viewing this thread