Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

you know what, I would love to wait 1 month or more for 1 full chapters rather than 1 month for 1/4 of the chapters...if this was release in weekly frequency than there is no problem but the release take 1 month period n it was just quarter of the chapters, I just want to express my frustration..sayonara

Dex-chan lover
i came here from the r/hentaisource. Was not what i wanted at the moment, but i'm not dissapointed

Fed-Kun's army
This is the only time I actually enjoyed torture in anime, usually I fucking hate any depiction of it, but this does it right

Love how the guy is really, really enjoying his revenge without looking or acting deranged like... other heroes.

Dex-chan lover
Too edgy for me.
Ehh, fuck it I'll still read it.
Nothing else lined up.

i think he destroyed her ovarium, not stomach, so she couldn't have a child/heir

Dex-chan lover
i know beggars can't chose, but why some translator are translating chapters by splitting parts and not just a whole chapter

I'm interested in this series, mainly to see how sexual it gets, not gonna lie, but mc constantly exposing his teeth like a retard at times when I'm not even sure it's possible is just shitty. It's like the mangaka didn't know how to make a gesugao without the teeth bit. I think it would of been better with warping the face a bit, but to be fair, that is hard to pull off. Mangaka is pretty good, just not good at illustrating insane characters while making them actual look insane. He nailed the desperation look with the princess tho.

tl;dr: Art and story are good, mc's face is pretty basic tho.

good series , like this manga, and this mangaka have same prespective with our real world which is distorted 😄

Users who are viewing this thread