Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
It's a good thing that all the characters in this comic are stupid dumb idiots who at no point think any of their actions through for even a second.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile the friend that instigated this shitshow is probably gonna enjoy the fallout.

Double-page supporter
I'd assume the teasing friend watched the kabedon in-game and shared the address since she just wants more misunderstandings.

Also glanced at the artists twitter, here's a future relationship chart, massive spoilers but gives you an idea of where things are going.
I just was thinking about guessing how old someone is if you meet ingame/online forums etc.

Imo a good way to find out about birth date is to know about their fav music/series and movies. In most cases they will like stuff, that came out when they were teens or 10 years before, because it was on TV/radio as a "rerun". E.g. someone liking Macguyver, Deftones and Nirvana probably was a teen in the 90s while someone liking bands from the Woodstock era like Jimi Hendrix, Santana and the Who is probably 60 years and older. Cant really give a popular current example . :)

Sure, there are overlap and some 15 years old may listen to Deep Purple all day while watching Hitchcock movies, but in general its a good indicator to find out unless theyre faking it with pretense.

Dex-chan lover
This whole shit show happens because they both fail to have basic communication skills

Dex-chan lover
lmao i guess making him be 'trash' makes it more satisfying if hte sis does punish him

Dex-chan lover
Ok, let's get something clear.

Little brother came to understand that the black haired girl who was sending him pics is one of the player characters in their group, he also mentioned that the other characters seem to be his sister's friends.

Then he attacked one of the characters, thinking she's the black haired girl (He got it VERY wrong), so technically, he had no need to explain where he lives, since the girl should know (she was there already before).

The group seems to understand that Sister and her boyfriend (little brother) seem to be living under the same roof .

The idol girl (who is one of his sister's friends), came to her friend's (sister) house, seemingly to deal with the boyfriend after he so forcefully told her to come to his place (the girlfriend's home, since he is supposedly living together).

I don't think any of the group besides the black haired girl knows that they are real brother and sister.

I'm understanding this as the relationship and course of events.

Edit:
Ugh, checking the chapter again, I noticed that the sister doesn't know her (although idol girl does realize she is IchigoPanda), so she came to the house under the impression that it's the guy's house, he lives with his parents (Because he lives with his sister), and yet he lives with his girlfriend (She didn't realize the sister is IchigoPanda).

How would she get the address?

Why would he give her the address if the original black haired girl should already know where he lives...

Were their locations all known from the start or something? And I guess I misunderstood the idea that all of the players are the sister's friends, it's only the "traitor" that is. Still, doesn't explain why would the girl know his house, and why would he give her his address...

You're thinking too hard...

Dex-chan lover
The siblings expressions are similar but I think they have different reasons for that face. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread