Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Quite baffling that he never thought of himself :dogkek:
well.jpg
That's what happens when you're slow af

Dex-chan lover
Quite baffling that he never thought of himself :dogkek:
well.jpg
He did, but when he asked if her sister was an idol, she declined so he ruled it out. But she declined because she wanted to hide her sister's identity.
He was smart enough to make that connection,which is a lot smarter then most main protagonists.

Didn't quite save him from his own hubris,so now it's time to add that lil' sister into the mix,who is in fact another party member too to boot.

CHAD VOICE,ACTIVATE!

Dex-chan lover
this could be just a funny insane misunderstanding manga.

if he hafnt actually boned his sister
That’s because this… is to go… EVEN FURTHER BEYOND! ~HYAAAH~

But yeah, I can’t believe an incest manga is this funny…

Dex-chan lover
Caustic parody of how low the audience-insert harem genre has gone. Almost certain that it's mocking Girlfriend Girlfriend among others. :love:

Genius choice of memes. 👏😄
crazy how parodies is generally rated higher than actual works in my list.
it has been a year since i finished kanokano, was a newb back then so i didnt notice all the flaws of it. reading this i decided to revisit the series in my memories, re-rated it 6 rather than 7.

Supporter
crazy how parodies is generally rated higher than actual works in my list.
it has been a year since i finished kanokano, was a newb back then so i didnt notice all the flaws of it. reading this i decided to revisit the series in my memories, re-rated it 6 rather than 7.
For what it's worth, it's far from the only guilty party in the genre… it just kinda stands out to me, maybe in the same way Nao from Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen etc (which in fairness might've been a parody itself given the ending) apparently stood out to KAGESAKI Yuna who seems to have made Noa from Oniichan★Control as a WAY over-the-top parody.

Dex-chan lover
Bro has the worst odds in this MMO

• Wants to meet a cute girl IRL and it's his sister (bangs her anyway, GG)
  • her sister's friend is unknowingly in the guild trolling. Due to trolling they are pretending to date
  • a famous idol is also in the party he unknowingly threatens, leading to them hallucinating dating.
  • Oh, and that idol's sister is his classmate, who is ALSO in the guild. Given the odds, I'm guessing neither sister know they are guildies.

Microscopic world. I'm guessing the last "dude" in the guild is just gonna be the Mom lol.

Users who are viewing this thread