Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
At least it didn't go like in "The World only God knows" where the MC family was destroyed by the shinigami saying she was the secret daughter of his father, and the mother returning to her yankee form and divorcing the guy for nothing, or going to kill him, I forgot.
I don't think the author ever resolved that.

Dex-chan lover
At least it didn't go like in "The World only God knows" where the MC family was destroyed by the shinigami saying she was the secret daughter of his father, and the mother returning to her yankee form and divorcing the guy for nothing, or going to kill him, I forgot.
they never divorced. I know, it s weird but somehow there were no papers or blood spilled, guess dad pulled a nat 20 on charisma

Dex-chan lover
Did we ever see the dad in the story? I forgot.
It had somewhat of a rushed ending honestly, and some plot points were never really put together. The last arc kind of had the plug pulled.

Aggregator gang
The dad's absence was just a joke, along with the tsundere yankee mom - who the MC once tricked into believing that her estranged husband was on deaths bed so she'd run out of the house panicking, leaving MC free to do whatever mischief he planned.

Dex-chan lover
The dad's absence was just a joke, along with the tsundere yankee mom - who the MC once tricked into believing that her estranged husband was on deaths bed so she'd run out of the house panicking, leaving MC free to do whatever mischief he planned.
Ko is still middle school, only Keima can make his parents leave home then have his harem move in.

it did get resolved. In the end keima and eri are twins. The manga ends with keima, eri and their mom welcoming on their way to welcome the dad after he comes back from his work trip.

Users who are viewing this thread