Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Is the hole deep enough yet author?
Author: CONTINUE DIGGING.

Dex-chan lover
How does she not notice that he is the same person? He looks exactly the same in game and IRL.
It's just a stylistic choice. There are no video games that allow such level of customization. Even if it did exist, nobody would use their irl face.

Dex-chan lover
classic mistake. Never reveal your age on the internet. especially if you're under 18.

You'd think he'd keep a lower profile after meeting his sister and threatening a model, but logic was never in the station to begin with.
You say that like he's only meeting the teachers' avatar now.

They're all clearly gaming mates,so he probably told her at some point,which was the extent of the IRL-ism.

Dex-chan lover
Do we know if he has any other party members? Because if he does, he's going to stumble into seducing every single one.
Referring back to when he was first suspicious of his elder sisters' friend,the teacher is the last party member so far.

Group Leader
And the solace she sought was the source of all her troubles,
Don't look into his innocent eyes.
He threw mud on his father's prestige (not ashamed at all) and then pushed his troubles on his teacher(not ashamed) and is happily telling his online friend of his atrocious deets
"No need to be concerned I solved it all"

Dex-chan lover
They're all clearly gaming mates,so he probably told her at some point,which was the extent of the IRL-ism.
I mean, he met his sister not too long ago and they were much more romantically interested in each other. If he told her he was in middle school that woulda prevented the entire story (or Idk, maybe not lmao).

I think bro is just letting his guard down. Again.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, am I the only one who assumed the in-game appearances were just for reader convenience like in Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she is playing as a guy when IRL she's female so there's no reason for her to assume someone's in-game appearance = their IRL appearance.
If he looks exactly like one of my students, I'm def gonna make assumptions

And if I can't make the connection despite that, then it's best to assume I'm a dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread