Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
Naturally, the woman with the similar haircut and matching personality couldn't possibly be her.
WOW SO YOU SEE IT TOO????

Mfs chapters ago swore up and down that I was reaching when I literally spoke on this same exact person

So instead of confronting the same player he tried to rizz up before, he goes for a player he has never interacted with before thinking she's the instigating girl from before

AHHHHHHH I HATE DUMBASSES SO MUCH

Dex-chan lover
I am PRAYING for your fucking downfall you brainless little shit

One thing is being a complete dumbass, and another is being a complete dumbass who REFUSES to learn his lessons

Yes I'm overreacting, I can't stand dumbasses like Kouta

Dex-chan lover
Buddy. How do you even think the friend will react even if you do find her?

Do you think she'll be so scared of your sister she'll fix everything? 'Cause if that's what you think. You're delusional. She's clearly delighted by the chaos. There's nothing you can do to her.

(I do understand that he's a delusional fuckwit who doesn't think of the consequences of his actions for even a second. But like. What is even his goal with this. I hate this boy. I hate him so much.)
I've never resonated with a comment so much before

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck did he got it wrong after coming this far!?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He the fuck did he got it wrong after coming this far!?
Simple, he's so retarded, he makes Special Ed students look at him with pity

I don't understand how anyone can find this level of stupidity amusing in any way

this guy is such a piece of shit but I just can't stop wondering how deep the hole this mf gonna dig himself into. Is this what it feels like to be a fan of "Rent a girlfriend"? It's like a car crash that I can't look away. A car crash so spectacular that the blood, gore and fire glows like a fuckin firework that just leave you with nothing but awe
The difference is that this is fun to read unlike rent a girlfriend which is just dogwater

Dex-chan lover
this guy is such a piece of shit but I just can't stop wondering how deep the hole this mf gonna dig himself into. Is this what it feels like to be a fan of "Rent a girlfriend"? It's like a car crash that I can't look away. A car crash so spectacular that the blood, gore and fire glows like a fuckin firework that just leave you with nothing but awe
unlike RaG, he actually banged one of them

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

There's still some major differences. Cuckzuya is just a virgin ass who never date anyone. Meanwhile, this kid already have fucked with her sister right in chapter 1, and everyone else in his harem eventually (according to author's fanbox).

Supporter
yes, except this is going as fast as a japan magnetic train, while the other is a dog chasing is own tail in a dog race
While simultaneously somehow humping its own leg.

unlike RaG, he actually banged one of them
I never realized... RaG's Spazuya actually has one "strength", sort of. He's practically married to Rosy Palm and her five sisters, whereas Kouta seems too uptight to let off a little "steam".

Thus Kouta is dumber than cottage cheese because his skull is 95% full of high-pressure jizz.

(Not that Spazuya is much better, he literally fapped his brains out. Between them, they're a case study in how dangerous it is to go to extremes.)

50/50 and he still fucks up.
I don't think logic is any obstacle to Kouta. After he kabe-dumbs imouto, next he'll decide the purple devil isn't in the guild and tear the room apart loooking for bugging devices.

Double-page supporter
No, see, cuz here, it's a gag Manga, so it's funny. There, at some point it just loops back to sad.

Users who are viewing this thread