Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Makoto Takatsuki Wanders Into Another World

Group Leader
Too bad they didn't include the suffixes in the names, those really adds on their characteristics. Just like how Takatsuki Makoto calls Fuji-nyan because they were close friends and how Fuji-nyan add -dono to every one he is closed to and for the future Sasaki the girl in the bus besides Takatsuki Makoto is always being called by Takatsuki Makoto as Sa-chan so if these translators removed the suffix altogether I can see now that they'll just put Sa as her nickname instead.

And.... FUJI-NYAN CAN'T BE REALLY THAT FAT! It's too far from my imagination of him lol. Also Noah-sama is too cute looking! And finally Lucy in the cover is not sexy enough, is too fsr from the WN's description of her! LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Really like this one. Manga hasn't really explained how things work but, rather than using the status system to excuse making some random kid the greatest most powerful being in existence, it's instead used to firmly set and convey specific shortcomings in the mc's abilities and have him develop ways of fighting and training that compensate for that.

Just something to keep in mind, the webnovel is magnitudes better than this. Seriously, if you enjoy reading, please read the webnovel instead.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
goddess seishin???
wasn't it goddess althena?

and yes, this is the aqua cult.
but better xD

Welcome to the church of Aqua! Now just sign this form and note that unlike Eris, I don't pad my bra!

Double-page supporter
he should have save/load function alter difficulties and so on

well they skipped a lot of important character building stuff there...
I hope they explain them in flashbacks because they really are essential for the story

Dex-chan lover
“I don’t have any magic left to make water”

five seconds later

Time to cast multiple spells!

Come on author, you could at least try to make your isekai not shitty.

Thanks for the chapter!
Granted he didn't get some OP skills like some of the others, but can still earn a living if her uses some ingenuity combined with modern concepts to make the most of his skills. After all, most people in that world have encountered or heard details about both a swamp and a whirlpool so would have a hard time visualizing either which would be a great hindrance as most magic tend to require both concentration and a clear image of effect want. About the missing others, they either managed to survive somehow (hopefully not in a gruesome way like stealing coats off the dead and cannibalism,) or they transmigrated/reincarnated elsewhere.
Unfortunately MC failed the merchant rescue quest. You see the goblins were the merchants and the human was a bandit trying to rob them.
Sa-san reincarnated in a nearby kingdom as something other than human while retaining her memories. Even got some strong skills so even her stats are a cut above the others. Unfortunately this prompts some jealousy in a sister eating away at her until the sister does something really terrible and contrary to the family values and instincts. Will leave it at here for now until she appears in the story although likely to be at least 10-15 chapters at a guess.

Dex-chan lover
@tigerstar186 i feel like you're not even trying... the basis of magic in this world is, If you have magic skill, then you can bend (TLA style) that element for pretty much free - however, if you don't have any of that element available nearby, you need to generate that element, which uses notable amounts of mana.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess he alone levels up now with his rpg skill ?

Users who are viewing this thread