Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Makoto Takatsuki’s Nickname is Lame

Dex-chan lover
The boss was an adventurer like you until he got an injury to the knee!

Fed-Kun's army
you complain about harems and yet you are an isekai protagonist. curious!

Fed-Kun's army
A leg injury you say. Could it have seen a projectile from a bow hitting the area connecting shin to thigh?

Dex-chan lover
Normally I hate it when credit pages uses actual panels from the manga (cause it makes you think it is a continuation for a second until you read what it says), but this one was nice as it removed the panel part, and was actually humorous for once.

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 Actually, you're right. Up until the end here, when it comes to goblins, he's killing them and also not allowing the dice to be rolled.

Dex-chan lover
He is proud of you.
zvnXClC.jpg

Btw, looks like the cook took an arrow to the knee xD

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
They're just jealous he's able to find and eliminate goblins so quickly alone. That and only judging him on his skills. Although shouldn't lots of practice and use raise his skill from apprentice to master or something higher? Should consider getting magic buff equipment (likely expensive,) or find a library or something where can study apprentice level water spells to increase his repertoire and possibly learn how to raise his skill up from apprentice.
As for the ogre, if can't reach the vitals get the ogre to bring them down to you. So while being careful not to get hit or kicked and moving as quickly as possible stab the toes, between the legs, or hamstring him. Ogre can't smash what he can't hit and can build up small wounds so moving his legs or stepping with his feet will hurt a lot and slow him down. Or better yet splash his face with water and then use water magic to suffocate him.

Hey, that's pretty good. Usually the MC will think up some BS reason why they're saving someone. Glad this one's at least honest.

I can very much relate to MC on the lowest panel on page 19. Before I go face the boss in almost any game, I make sure I'm very much armed to the teeth!

Users who are viewing this thread