Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Makoto Takatsuki Reunites with Former Guardian Knight

Dex-chan lover
I swear if the upcoming plot is going to be that the circus is going to try and kidnap MC's two companions because they're a monster and elf, my eyes are gonna roll out of my head.
Why take the dangerous risk of kidnapping, when as stated before, they can just buy their attractions? Assuming I'm right about the future plot developments that is, which I hope I'm not.

Group Leader
This is what I don’t understand if she was that desperate for military strength wouldn’t they accept basically anyone and not turn them down?
everything will be clear at their own time XD..... but think like this, u need military power, but you have as well limited resources, will u invest in everyone that knocks in your door?

Group Leader
I swear if the upcoming plot is going to be that the circus is going to try and kidnap MC's two companions because they're a monster and elf, my eyes are gonna roll out of my head.
Why take the dangerous risk of kidnapping, when as stated before, they can just buy their attractions? Assuming I'm right about the future plot developments that is, which I hope I'm not.
an interesting thing I can tell you is that on the novel they actually went on the circus, and seeing all thr "show" there made them so uncomfortable that they left quite soon XD. The arc of this Circus will be at least 2 more chapters, Im guessing 3.

Dex-chan lover
everything will be clear at their own time XD..... but think like this, u need military power, but you have as well limited resources, will u invest in everyone that knocks in your door?
If I'm not mistaken, the country of Roses is also the smallest on the Western continent and really far away from all the trading ports to the Southern continent. That means they really don't have much trade and natural resources to rely on, either. Roses is basically a backwater country.
an interesting thing I can tell you is that on the novel they actually went on the circus, and seeing all thr "show" there made them so uncomfortable that they left quite soon XD. The arc of this Circus will be at least 2 more chapters, Im guessing 3.
I'm curious at just how bad the show was. Were they whipped like slaves? Were the elves half naked? Did any of them try to seduce Makoto? XD

And thank you again for the translation! :D

Dex-chan lover
thats the same stance the novel community had when Leonard showed up XD
I had to re-read the part when he introduced himself just to confirm that he was a boy instead of a girl. For a moment, I wanted him to be added to the harem XD

Btw, did Leonard get really turned on when Makoto synchronized with him?

Group Leader
If I'm not mistaken, the country of Roses is also the smallest on the Western continent and really far away from all the trading ports to the Southern continent. That means they really don't have much trade and natural resources to rely on, either. Roses is basically a backwater country.
Yup. It will be revealed later but its not such an important spoiler, thT Roses rely a lot on the help of otber countries, specially Highland, explaining why Highland helped on the subjugation of the Taboo Dragons in The Great Labyrinth, since it is Roses territory.

I'm curious at just how bad the show was. Were they whipped like slaves? Were the elves half naked? Did any of them try to seduce Makoto? XD

And thank you again for the translation! :D

Here you go

The interior of the tent was fairly dim, with a round stage in the center under spotlights. There were tables spread around the area, and the guests were sitting at them, just drinking and watching. It was pretty different from a circus in Japan. We found a nearby table and ordered ourselves some drinks.

“Hey, is that a griffin?” Lucy wondered. She pointed at a griffin that was smaller than the one we’d fought, and it jumped through a ring of fire. I guess that is fairly exciting.
“The monsters are all beat up,” Sasa said.

She was right—the griffin was dressed up in a garish costume, but its feathers and fur were ragged. The other monsters looked to be in the same condition as well. The handlers had obviously been mistreating them.
Suddenly, a beautiful girl with pointed ears stepped on stage. She was wearing an outfit that didn’t exactly cover much, along with a collar.

“Is that...an elf?” I asked.

“She has black hair, so she’s probably a half-elf...like me,” Lucy told me.

“That collar’s one that slaves wear.”

Wasn’t Lucy concerned about the elf girl? Wait, she definitely was. Her face had taken on a distinct sharpness.

We continued watching the circus for a while, and the exhibition of monsters transformed into an exhibition of scantily clad elves and demi-human girls dancing around.

The monsters, on the other hand, performed and fought each other.

Essentially, it was a world of violence, blood, and sex.

I wasn’t exactly enjoying it, but it sounded like the rest of the crowd was. Maybe the townspeople wanted something stimulating like this? But then, I smelled that sweet scent from the bar yesterday.

Weed, right?Those narcotic leaves... Let’s not stay any longer. And so, after less than an hour, we were exiting the tent.

“Oh, you’re leaving already?” asked the clown from earlier.

“We’ve had enough fun,” I said.

The clown kept on with his sales pitch. “That’s good. But we’ve got an even bigger event tomorrow, so make sure you come along!” I just replied that we’d do so if we had time.

A little while after we’d left the circus, Lucy spoke up. “I’ll pass on going tomorrow. The girls were all demi-humans and beastwomen.”

“Yeah. I felt sorry for the monsters too,” Sasa said.

It seems that the girls hadn’t been fans of the show, though their main complaints were different.

As for me? Maybe if the circus hadbeen just the dancing women, I would’ve enjoyed it.

Group Leader
I had to re-read the part when he introduced himself just to confirm that he was a boy instead of a girl. For a moment, I wanted him to be added to the harem XD

I mean to be fair many ppl from the community of the novel consider him a pseudo-integrant ofnthe harem XD

Btw, did Leonard get really turned on when Makoto synchronized with him?

The thing about Synchro is that It never specifies what exactly causes. Just that makes you "feel good" when the other person has too much more proficiency. But of you ask me, I think it is way more than just "turn on" :x.... because pretty sure soon we will have instances of/close to orgasm XD...

Dex-chan lover
Yup. It will be revealed later but its not such an important spoiler, thT Roses rely a lot on the help of otber countries, specially Highland, explaining why Highland helped on the subjugation of the Taboo Dragons in The Great Labyrinth, since it is Roses territory.
Is is ever explained what Roses has to do to get help from those other countries? Do they pay lots of money to HIghland for the help or does Highland help them out of goodwill?

And does the princess of Highland ever compete with the Princess Sophia for Makoto's affections?
As for me? Maybe if the circus hadbeen just the dancing women, I would’ve enjoyed it.
Makoto is a true man of culture XD

I wonder if he realizes that he could always go without the girls and ask to be entertained with just the girls XD

Dex-chan lover
I mean to be fair many ppl from the community of the novel consider him a pseudo-integrant ofnthe harem XD
I can just imagine the jealousy of the girls when he tries to get Makoto's attention XD
The thing about Synchro is that It never specifies what exactly causes. Just that makes you "feel good" when the other person has too much more proficiency. But of you ask me, I think it is way more than just "turn on" :x.... because pretty sure soon we will have instances of/close to orgasm XD...
But wouldn't that mean that anyone Makoto Sychro's with would get a huge orgasm? Makoto is the only human to have such a ridiculously high proficiency because Noah helped him break the level 99 limit.

Group Leader
Is is ever explained what Roses has to do to get help from those other countries? Do they pay lots of money to HIghland for the help or does Highland help them out of goodwill?
Implies more political favors because money, Roses is short. I many more tight situations they will even start relying on support from Fujiwara.... so yeah.... so much that there are instances of some families of Highland asking favors from Roses that they cannot denny.

And does the princess of Highland ever compete with the Princess Sophia for Makoto's affections?
Well this is quite a spoiler but No. Noel actually supports a lot Sophia since she is a late bloomer and, known as the Ice sculpture princess, was know to never show interest in love or Nothing like this so its a big surprise seeing her melt to someone at all, making her rly happy.

I wonder if he realizes that he could always go without the girls and ask to be entertained with just the girls XD

Not sure where you are going with this XD

Group Leader
I can just imagine the jealousy of the girls when he tries to get Makoto's attention XD

Oh dont worry, its worse XD.

But wouldn't that mean that anyone Makoto Sychro's with would get a huge orgasm? Makoto is the only human to have such a ridiculously high proficiency because Noah helped him break the level 99 limit.

The author never explain perfectly this proficiency thing honestly because sometimes feels like he implies that anyone could go over 100, proficiency if they train enough, that the max number shown on your status is not rly meaningful, but in other instances it shows that Boah indeed broke the limit so it is a bit confusing.... well either case yes so far Makoto is the only one.

And Yeah might be orgasm.... might be just "stimulus"... its hard to point... but clearly Makoto's girls starts to grt RLY jealous of who he ends up synchronizing, so for sure there is a deep meaning there XD

Dex-chan lover
Implies more political favors because money, Roses is short. I many more tight situations they will even start relying on support from Fujiwara.... so yeah.... so much that there are instances of some families of Highland asking favors from Roses that they cannot denny.
I'm guessing they start relying on Fujiwara thinking they were using him to get to Makoto but instead Fujiwara ends up using them instead lol
Well this is quite a spoiler but No. Noel actually supports a lot Sophia since she is a late bloomer and, known as the Ice sculpture princess, was know to never show interest in love or Nothing like this so its a big surprise seeing her melt to someone at all, making her rly happy.
Shame since Noel seems like she would be really fun to have in the harem
Not sure where you are going with this XD
Oops. I meant the sexy slave ones XD

Dex-chan lover
Oh dont worry, its worse XD.
Wait what? Don't tell me Leonard actually want too join the harem too? XD
The author never explain perfectly this proficiency thing honestly because sometimes feels like he implies that anyone could go over 100, proficiency if they train enough, that the max number shown on your status is not rly meaningful, but in other instances it shows that Boah indeed broke the limit so it is a bit confusing.... well either case yes so far Makoto is the only one.

And Yeah might be orgasm.... might be just "stimulus"... its hard to point... but clearly Makoto's girls starts to grt RLY jealous of who he ends up synchronizing, so for sure there is a deep meaning there XD
I can only imagine what would happen if he ever Sychros with the White Witch or one of the goddesses XD

Group Leader
I'm guessing they start relying on Fujiwara thinking they were using him to get to Makoto but instead Fujiwara ends up using them instead lol
Haha nono nothing like that, they rely a lot on fujiwara because he becomes a scary money maker enough to fund a country XD...

Shame since Noel seems like she would be really fun to have in the harem
The thing is you realize quite fast Noel likes a lot Sakurai so I wouldn't support NTR.... however.... if u r expecting something like this.... maybe u will not be left without some treat... who knows..... 👀 the problem is that this arc was just released in Japan in Light Novel format son for it to come to manga will take so long.... XD

Oops. I meant the sexy slave ones XD
Ahhhh well the thing is if Makoto wanted to bang, there are no shortage of girls attacking him... he is just not thinking of that right now. He is rly focussed in training, getting strong so hr can be useful. It's quite sad for his girls, left starcing for amlong time but not forever XD, feels like on the after story he is feeding the fish he left starving before XD...

Group Leader
Wait what? Don't tell me Leonard actually want too join the harem too? XD
Hahhahah not rly but He becomes rly attached to him, always seeking him and walking with crossed hands making ppl even think they are lovers XD. There are even some instances that they sleep on the same bed and of course the girls dont know how to take it XD.... but he just admires him a lot and after.... well another big spoiler but, after Makoto gets engaged with Sophia, he gets rly attached like a real brother basically XD

I can only imagine what would happen if he ever Sychros with the White Witch or one of the goddesses XD
A treat for you one of those two actually happen :x

Users who are viewing this thread