Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I absolutely love this webnovel! And unlike many isekai, it actually gets better as it progresses! I can’t until it catches up to the web novel!

Budget Konosuba, but it feels like the author's new at this so it's understandable. A nice read regardless.

Imaging being a Rampaging Bison, you are chilling on the plain minding your business when 4 assholes attack you.
The stone you, shield bash you, poke your eye out with an icicle, and finally burn you to death.
Being a Rampaging Bison is a hard life!

CTD

@Jc136 Ye ikr like wtf is wrong with humans they kill monsters that they know wont do anything if theyre not attacked but still attack them smh.

The good thing about this story is that it get better and better later. You may see it bland at first ten or twenty chapters in the manga, but it need to be so to build the plot. You cant just expect something big and impactful to happen at the beginning right? Imagine you are a child, you need to do small things first before getting to the big stuffs.Same goes for this story too.

So I'm going to say, with zero spoilers, that this is a story that I liked so much that I went ahead and read the original web novel in Japanese. I'd give it an easy 8/10, but for me personally it's a 10/10, great isekai and great story.

Double-page supporter
Is this he same illustrator for the LN... something seems off with the art... like with lucy's hand on page 2 of chapter 7...

@Dark_Tifanny69
apparently humans can't use 100% of that kind of skills, but later on Noah teaches Makoto how to use it by an emergency but it comes with a cost, prolongued use of 100% clear mind kills human emotions little by little that's why gods don't allow this kind of skills to be used to a 100%

TL;DR: naturally the skill has a limit of 99% for humans, the remaining 1% can be unlocked but it has a cost.

Dex-chan lover
@Oozora
eh, he gets together with 4 girls as of now in the translated portion of the webnovel...in the raw though he is with 6 with a 7th being undecided. there is also janet who may or may not be an 8th.

Dex-chan lover
@4thkim
yes. in the wn the romance is a bit moronic, makoto is your generic dense beta japanese loser so it takes a long while for anything to happen. in the ln, the girls are more aggressive, and makoto himself is a tiny bit less dense. since the manga is probably following the ln, it'll probably be a bit better than the wn version of the romance.

generic isekai without the cringe and less boring. its a decent read so far. i saw someone say after a while it will become better, hopefully theyre right

Users who are viewing this thread