Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers

personally i really like this manga, it is mostly a generic isekai but it has good story and gets better as time goes on
the mc actually puts in work (wack ik) and uses his skills cleverly instead of going in and wiping everything with a single bop
my only problem is that
the harem gets bigger and bigger and bigger and i feel like the author is just going at the romance way too hard, this is an unpopular opinion but i think that rather than makoto being less of a airhead and making romantic progress, i think that the romance should maybe just ease up a little. romance adds a bit of spice to a story, but the plot is more important in my eyes.
also read the... wn? ln? i dont actually know, link is
https://isekailunatic.com/category/weakest-mage/
its pretty cool, also its like way ahead of this because this manga is monthly and reigokai sama over there translates daily
thanks for coming to my ted talk, this manga is totally worth reading
9/10

edit pog: at the time of this edit its on like chapter 230 of the wn/ln (still have no idea which one it is)

Does the translation group already drop this manga? The raw uploaded chapter 10 a few days ago and still no sign of activity in this site

builds the mc for 5 1/2 chapters and then just gutts his attackstyle by pairing him with idiots that wouldnt understand the word critical first strike if their life depended on it.... at least make them smarter than a peanut flip...

just for the sake of mentioning it... i don't disagree with the mc's actions in general i disagree with the authors explanation of it
because it makes a mockery of a supposedly cautious and intelligent mc

so yeah your average cocky cutter isekai starring a weak to strong mc with a harem instead of a working dick

In the first chapters it looks just like an average isekai that slowly builds up the story.
Just like how the MC is. He's the type to level up on weak monsters. Safety first.

He's not overpowered, so he just needs to be more creative with the limited magic he has.

This story is very good, I have read the novel, Its guaranteed.
The very good thing about about this manga is that the MC is weak but also OP.
It is better than Death March, yeah it is on my top 10 light novel.
In the novel it will show the PV of the MC often and you will understand
that he is struggling, but once the PV of others will be shown, he is strong.
In reality he is creative and always being help by others.

One of the rare isekai archetype that I got impatient enough to read the WN, and surprisingly, its good that I'm invested on it. It has currently up to 248 TL'd chapter on WN, and up to 279 in raws. Read through all ch248

If making comparison, think Arifureta, but 95% less edge. Some spoiler ahead:

MC power
The MC is "weak" in terms that the only thing he can actually level up is his proficiency, specifically, the water proficiency. He can't use strong spells as his mana is way too low but there are some plot devices he can use to overcome it. The spirit and sync. The spirits have unlimited mana, but its conditional and can sometimes lose himself to the emotion. If he has high enough proficiency, he can see them and better yet at a very high, he can control the highest spirit. But this is conditional as there are some cases like desert = no water spirit. Places with high goddess location like capital have little to no spirit.

In syncing, basically he can use the mana of the other people to cast a stronger spell. Since he has a high proficiency, he can basically control the stronger spell ie. Summon water dragon/phoenix.

Basically, he is just "borrowing" powers till much later. Some instances where he defeated stronger enemies with sacrificing his lifespan and such.

Other see him as strong as he can think outside the box since he may be weak, but he always find a way using on what he have either syncing, using spirits, sacrificing his lifespan and a later way to not rely on those via transforming to an actual spirit partially and fully(which is actually, no good/against the divine realm law)

Characters
Most characters aren't that edgy/bad. For instance, the water princess/oracle that denied him goddess protection is actually just a kuudere. She's desperate for strong people to strengthen her country. As she said "train more" in which, she does after meeting the "evil" goddess noah. He actually brought this up later when he said something like: "Now that I've done something you want me now?" After learning that he is acrually an apostle of the "Evil" goddess, the water princess actually felt bad thinking that since she rejected him, he has no choice but to follow Noah.

I'm actually looking forward more on this manga as this is actually pretty good isekai.

If this manga got update weekly rather than monthly in the raw then the rating would go up, but because the slow update that makes it hard for people to follow up with the flow of story, so sad :(

Dex-chan lover
chapter 26 gonna be released by the start of next week if nothing gets in our way

Users who are viewing this thread