Furare Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
How many people have some weird superpower in this manga? 😂

Really laughed there, between the “0.3 seconds later” and the MC’s guardian spirit

Dex-chan lover
wonder if the ghost will show up again to cockblock him cause man that shits creepy asf lmao

This manga keeps surprising me. I was expecting a fairly standard shoujo romance.
Then came the kinky shonen aspects.
Then came the literal physical melting.
Then came giant hunk of a primary schooler.
And now ghosts.

Lewd or not, I appreciate that at least the romance aspect of this manga is a lot more realistic for modern sensibilities than most shoujo romance where everyone is pure and innocent despite being 18 years or older lol
But then again, "realistic" might be streching it considering the ghosts, etc. Look, I am here for it, but I am also questioning what kind of drugs author-sensei is on.

Dex-chan lover
L-LEWD... this manga is great lmaoo
I wonder if it's gonna try and touch on every genre 😂

Dex-chan lover
now that i reread it why did she have a shock face and said "just now" and fell to the floor? did she gasm cause that didn't look like it hmmm I'm thinking it was more along the lines of her feeling embarrassed at actually feeling good at doing something sexual and finally getting to that L-lewd lvl they where at? yeah that whole part till the end with the "I did that" didn't transition well for me and I'm still confused as to what happened

Okay so this is officially one of my favorite chapters. That titty scene? Oh hohoho I didn’t think they would dare to go so lewd, love it! Hope to see more of it!! And basically that super scary ghost he kept seeing was Akasaka’s guardian spirit?? The mom should have just been honest lol!

Fed-Kun's army
@KathyClysm The most amazing part is that they both mutually desire each other. Too often you have the female lead putting up / uncomfortable with the male lead's advances or whatever. It's nice when both are on the same page at least.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga just totally got off rails.

and I'm totally loving the fck out of it.

It gets weirder in every chapter, but i still love it! Aoyama’s super cuuuute (especially his guardian spirit).

I do wish they’d add the supernatural tag (or something similar), since a lot of weird things are happening: him ACTUALLY melting (i ddnt think it was real, thought it was just for visual that he gets all melty.... never thought the other characters see him actually melt lol), the adult looking 5th grader, and now the spirits hahahah

omg the tiddie part was...... exhilarating.
Our boy Aoyama gonna score third base soon.

Aoyama's guardian spirit tho lmao so cute

Contributor
So erotic. Love the spirits tho. It's really gonna be one of those shoujo manga where the setting is balls to the wall crazy yet still modern day normal.

Users who are viewing this thread