Furare Girl - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
you people do realize that a gay relationship being present in a manga doesn't instantly make it a Yaoi or BL, right? Right??

Dex-chan lover
En might have to wait on having a relationship though... people might mistake him for a pedophile and unwittingly call the cops on a kid...

en and suzu’s scene at the end w him sitting on their lap is sooo cute it’s such a interesting dynamic and im really happy he has someone who’s able to understand him and genuinely like him for him

This was so cute I cry like Aoyama. Also I was gonna save that last page for memes sake but if someone saw that on my pc, uhhhh.

Pretty sure she’s a tomboy but I’m still disturbed that they’re like 11... I wouldn’t mind if they were 13/14 but 11... that’s a whole ass child

That's what 5th grade is? Being 11? I'm in 5th form and I'm 16. I thought it was like that. Wow it just hit me how young he is. Also...I guess him looking old isn't weird. I mean I looked older than 11 when I was 11. But I am a girl. Since when did 11 year old boys look like that? Of course I'm wondering if Suzu is a boy or girl, but I can't get over how tall he is now. And he isn't just tall. He has broad shoulders and everything.

I'm sure suzu is a tomboy girl
Because suzu is a name for a girl
And there is a scene where en calling her "she"
But still cute development between those two 💖💖

It's been a while since I caught up and for literally the first third of the chapter I thought En was their dad ...........

@pokeito they could be twelve as well, closer to thirteen or fourteen, but still young tbh.

BUT OMG EN AND SUZU IS MY NEW OTP ISTG ajfjjsjdjdjdjd Suzu is so soft, and En-kun is a cinnamon roll. ALSO, THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE THAT BOYS CAN SAY NO, AND THAT IT IS POSSIBLE FOR BOYS TO BE SEXUALLY HARASSED, SO DON'T DO THAT, IT'S REALLY NOT OK.

I don't know if Suzu is a girl or a guy, but I support their relationship either way uwu

god i was suprised, thought they’re gonna left it ambiguous and left it there. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

Dex-chan lover
@kujou49 This is one of those cases where it's not fully purposeful sexual harassment. Because he looks like an adult, he's treated as an adult. But he's actually a little child.

He looks like a cool older man and is treated that way and it's causing him problems.

Am I the only one who "knew" Onda was a girl since she first appeared?!
To everyone else wondering, she is a girl.

@rannosuke a girl??? WOW im actually speechless 😭 but it make sense bc suzu is the only girl en's comfortable with and at the same time is his bestfriend. btw how did you know that?

@andromede I can't explain it well, but for some reason I thought she was a girl. Then, he said: Onda, why is "she" here? (he wasn't referring to the stalker). Also, Suzu is pretty much a girl's name.

Users who are viewing this thread