Fureru to Kikoeru - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Touch And Hear

Dex-chan lover
What can I say? This genre is filled with authors that love to cock block Mc and have absolutely no actual romance in their story. It shows a lot when the side character gets more pussy than the Mc xD

Author be like: oh this is the last chapter? Shit we haven't done any actual romance this far... Here might as well hook up the side characters with a kiss to please the readers fuck them

Not the best ending but not nearly as bad as these comments would suggest. Rather than embrace her feelings it seems more like satori couldn’t get rid of them given that she only messages him once a month and still likes him. He clearly seems comforted by the fact of still having the power thus knowing she still likes him.
It does seem a little rushed but definitely not axed as this volumes length is about the same as the other 3 volumes.
Also some of you don’t see the obvious fact that the first love was used to make sou realize his feelings for satori, without that he probably wouldn’t have realized it until she was already gone as her moving was already set in motion so they wouldn’t have had those moments towards the end.
This turned into more of a rant than comment. Oh and don’t expect sex in a romance manga or your just setting yourself up for failure.

Dex-chan lover
Totally agreed with @Abedeus about that guy. More evidence perhaps that the ending was rushed--when he arrived it seemed like he wanted something, was up to something. "What does he want?" the manga asked, then answered, "Oh, nothing, maybe he'll just hang out a bit looking like a fifth wheel". It would make sense if there was a subplot planned but no time for it. Not that I'd have liked the subplot much because I hated that character anyway.

I was all a huuuuge pain in the ass to begin with, so why are you guys even sorry about FIIIIINALLY getting an end to it^^??
I mean if just ONE of those clown-characters had been honest and decent in any given chapter just once, it all would have happyli ended at ANY given point in this soap-bubble drama. Thats what you get if the only thing sustaining a dead storyline is to continously throw in some irationally stupid baviour of 90% of the persons involved just to have some "all went artificially wrong again" kinda reason to publish another "zombie chapter"---. maaaan.
Some idiot actually called this a "rushed" ending???? Cant u see this was a one-shot plot to begin with ??? Honna had already pumped it full of zombie-air-soap-bubbles for 36 more chapters!!!
let the dead shit rest in peace-pleeeease!!!

I honestly would've preferred the story to have ended in the previous chapter. None of the romances felt like they were fleshed out nearly as much as the friendships the characters all valued, and I much preferred an ending where they realise that and learn to move on with their lives. The entire story was about four kids who were afraid of things changing or getting worse and just wanted everything to stay as is, either with the friendship trio or Satori's powers. The series ending with Satori moving gives an impression that they're all ready to grow up and accept whatever life throws at them, however different that may be.

Having Satori come back at the end just feels like a cliche romance moment thrown in for the sake of romance, but I'd much rather a romance with proper development and closure than one where characters hook up just because. Contrary to what most readers think, romance isn't all about the end goal of "hooking up".

God these bad comments. It was a great read, I really loved it. I was rooting for Yuikawa and Sou but I don't mind how it ended. I want to thank the author and translators for their work. I also wish all those who do not know what it takes to write a story to the end would just shut up and go do something else if they don't anything nice to say.

Right...and because I "don't know what it takes" to run a country I shouldn't be allowed to criticize any world leader...

Angry nerds lol..

Users who are viewing this thread