Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki

Dex-chan lover
...... so uh.... anyone know a game like this?.... asking for myself cause this has exactly what I wish for from those typrs of games
Monster Park 2 prolly guud choice as well, it's VN and yeah.... It's Monster Breeding

Wouldn't this be better if it was a hentai, so the artist could draw dicks and vaginas? The plot is near nonexistent, but I don't expect storytelling in something like this.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't this be better if it was a hentai, so the artist could draw dicks and vaginas? The plot is near nonexistent, but I don't expect storytelling in something like this.
indeed... this would sell a lot better as doujin, even as a pixiv fanbox's series.
if the author go in more detail about how the monster work instead of just moaning sound most of the page then i can see this as a manga

Não seria melhor se fosse um hentai, para que o artista pudesse desenhar paus e vaginas? O enredo é quase inexistente, mas não espero contar histórias em algo assim.
Sim, acho que faltou coragem ao autor...
O mangá é explicitamente sobre um mago que quer ter um relacionamento/se reproduzir com monstros. A menos que ela tenha planos de mostrar algo como "a história de monstros com a capacidade de evoluir, como tudo começou" hahaha

Dex-chan lover
@akimoriss Are you folks going to keep going with this? It's been two months, and I know for a fact that there's at least one full chapter of raws out. Not to rag on you or anything. I just want to know whether I should keep my hopes up or look elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread