Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki

Group Leader
...... so uh.... anyone know a game like this?.... asking for myself cause this has exactly what I wish for from those typrs of games
There's one called claire's quest on made on RPGM. I think Karryn's prison counts too?

Tales on androgyny if you don't mind trap MC.

Monster Girl Quest 1,2,3 if you're fine with trap MC + femal monsters instead

Dex-chan lover
i think the manga have script beyond the last WN chapter, because the cover show 2 other girls, and the last WN chapter(2022 01 01) just introduce the pink hair one

Last edited:
i think the manga have script beyond the last WN chapter, because the cover show 2 other girls, and the last WN chapter(2022 01 01) just introduce the pink hair one
Where did you find the web novel? I’m always interest in going back to original materials.

I’ve enjoyed the cave of obscenity WN which is definitely mature but surprisingly has an interesting world, lore and plot and that’s not just a justification to read erotica lmao

Dex-chan lover
Where did you find the web novel? I’m always interest in going back to original materials.

I’ve enjoyed the cave of obscenity WN which is definitely mature but surprisingly has an interesting world, lore and plot and that’s not just a justification to read erotica lmao
rluka posted the link on the chapter 1 comment section, i opened it from there, it should be this https://novel18.syosetu.com/n8420hh/

Dex-chan lover
Naedoko demon's ground
Oh right that one exist huh.... that reminds me of another similar game with kinda mid content where all the trainers are women... anyways, I'll deeply consider it later
There's one called claire's quest on made on RPGM. I think Karryn's prison counts too?

Tales on androgyny if you don't mind trap MC.

Monster Girl Quest 1,2,3 if you're fine with trap MC + femal monsters instead
Claire's quest is one I didn't know, so I'll look into it after this
Karryn's prison I saw someone playing it recently and the mods it has certainly interest me, I'll be checking it out later
Tales of Androgyny I kept getting recommended by a friend so I'll defo check it out soon.
Monster Girl Quest.... when I get a spare money I'll entertain the notion of buying the series, cause it always has been on the back burner for years now... better late than never
Don't forget Elf Quest. But the breeding has a deeper purpose.
Elf Quest is something I'm not aware of so I'll check it out later

Oh and before I forget I do know of that Breeder's of Nephelim game..... yes before Seth made a video of his speedrun on youtube

Dex-chan lover
Monster Girl Quest.... when I get a spare money I'll entertain the notion of buying the series, cause it always has been on the back burner for years now... better late than never
Just be a pirate like me! :pacman:

Ah, ofc, my fellow "witches fucked and level drained beyond believe" fans
...... so uh.... anyone know a game like this?.... asking for myself cause this has exactly what I wish for from those typrs of games
Isn't ONEONEONE new release is one of them?

Go look at the first Vitamin Quest by Butakoma, the 2nd edition is still on translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, ofc, my fellow "witches fucked and level drained beyond believe" fans

Isn't ONEONEONE new release is one of them?

Go look at the first Vitamin Quest by Butakoma, the 2nd edition is still on translation
I'll have to check those out

Users who are viewing this thread