Further embargoes on H manga

Dex-chan lover
Probably not a popular suggestion and not seen it mentioned nor a V5 thing.

1. Comments on H manga don't show up on main page's recent comments

2. H manga title page should not only not show chapters but cover picture should be blurred

3. If linked to/or accessed by url to H manga reader pages and the user is:
A guest; overlay redirect to login
Non H user: overlay redirect to account settings

Contributor
if we could see H titles (search, front page, etc.) without a need to "turn H on" (a proof that they exist) then +1

Fed-Kun's army
2 should be applied to main page and such (title pages exclude) and only when your filter is "view all".

1 Well assuming you have H hidden, I agree you shouldn't see the discussion links from main page...
2 If anything the blur/mosaic should be optional.
3 instead of settings, warning should pop up instead... Like "You are trying to access <title> which is age restricted, do you want to proceed?" allowing you to display that one title without changing settings.
It would be extremely annoying to go to settings every single time you click link in comments

Dex-chan lover
I think there is less commentary in H mangos because of the chance the comments will be listed on the homepage new comment list acts as a deterrent.
Normally H mangas are not visible unless the toggle is set to view all, or H only. Even the history displayed changes.

Dex-chan lover
In my unfounded opinion, I doubt any H users mind their comments being on the main page.

@Teasday has said that MD is fine with guests reading H if they have the links copied/memorized
But id still like to put forward 1 and 2 for Non H users who don't want contact with the underbelly.

If 1 is implemented. 2 should not be necessary I think

Users who are viewing this thread