Furyou Idol-chan Bakutan - Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
He is a wuss, but I have to say I am impressed he held back. What kind of man can see such a beauty throw herself at him and resist!? I need to know how his mind works.

Dex-chan lover
The problem here is that he cares about her standing as an idol. He wants to see her reach the top, which was the reason he even approached her in the first place. Honestly, I think this was handled well.
It was handled pretty boringly and self inserty. It basically went with him saying nothing about dating or marrying her other than the usual "we can't cuz x" and her coming to her own conclusion even tho there was no definite agreement.

A better way to write this imo would be to give the producer more agency. Instead of being the typical virgin loser character that goes with the flow barely speaks up his own desires and self deprecates his own value. It would've been better if he came up the idea that if she became a top idol he would date/marry her instead of her just coming to a conclusion by herself even tho he didn't say yes or no to her conclusion. That way it shows clear interest in her outside of being an idol and gives her a goal to strive for while also knowing the feelings of the man she wants without him being so boring and vague. Because being honest other than a misunderstanding on her part that was cleared up why does she like him? Because he's nice to her? I mean sure I guess but he's nice to his other idols and that's a very weak reason even if she was a delinquent. It's obvious the producer is competent at his job so if the story focused on why the producer is such a catch outside of being "nice to her" I could enjoy the story more and like the character of the producer more other than him being a typical self insert.

Tldr: I'm tired of boring self inserts that somehow get some super hot chick to like them despite them barely doing anything and the fact they freeze up like a pathetic small animal when a girl shows interest in them.

Dex-chan lover
It was handled pretty boringly and self inserty. It basically went with him saying nothing about dating or marrying her other than the usual "we can't cuz x" and her coming to her own conclusion even tho there was no definite agreement.

A better way to write this imo would be to give the producer more agency. Instead of being the typical virgin loser character that goes with the flow barely speaks up his own desires and self deprecates his own value. It would've been better if he came up the idea that if she became a top idol he would date/marry her instead of her just coming to a conclusion by herself even tho he didn't say yes or no to her conclusion. That way it shows clear interest in her outside of being an idol and gives her a goal to strive for while also knowing the feelings of the man she wants without him being so boring and vague. Because being honest other than a misunderstanding on her part that was cleared up why does she like him? Because he's nice to her? I mean sure I guess but he's nice to his other idols and that's a very weak reason even if she was a delinquent. It's obvious the producer is competent at his job so if the story focused on why the producer is such a catch outside of being "nice to her" I could enjoy the story more and like the character of the producer more other than him being a typical self insert.

Tldr: I'm tired of boring self inserts that somehow get some super hot chick to like them despite them barely doing anything and the fact they freeze up like a pathetic small animal when a girl shows interest in them.
He already confirmed his interest and affection to her outside of her being an idol. As for the self-insert aspect, that comes with the territory of this artist's work (at least most of the stories I've seen from this artist).

Dex-chan lover
P-Chan's a better piggy than me. I can't say I wouldn't be doing this instead:
4OaE_Q.gif

Still, he put her career first, and will help her reach the top. Despite his goals, that's what a real man should do.

Dex-chan lover
Is this why there is a population crisis, cuz the men care more about work then hot sax?

(Though it does kind of make sense as if he takes her and marries her then he loses money as she would retire as an odol... but thats not reason why he can't clap them cheeks in a secret relationship, while she works as an idol at the same time.)

Dex-chan lover
How can the author make such a wholesome scene whilst her hilariously huge tits are out is just brilliant.
Also who the fuck is Reiji?
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being a perverted r34 artist, but managed to create a better romance story.

Dex-chan lover
Kyuukei what's your point even an elementary student can write better romance than reiji

Dex-chan lover
I read some of the lines she says aloud and liked how "ta" sounded better so I went with that instead.
Fair enough. On a different note, why is the title of the manga missing the bakutan that is always included in the sources' titles?

Users who are viewing this thread