Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Exorcism #14 - Hachishaku-sama

Wow. I have to commend this manga, it knows how to make the supernatural look disturbing as fuck. This chapter had some prime horror content in it.

Dex-chan lover
That ghost is bad news! Not because she's a ghost, but because she's a danger to the shotas!!!

Dex-chan lover
yeah it's just the same urban legend retold by different artist

though this one also has a bit of shotacon vibe because she keep losing her transformation when she saw him after he wet his shirt and half naked lol

Aggregator gang
Me: "her tits weren't supposed to be bigger"
Annon: "No no, wrong medium"
Me: "Butt*"
Annon: "Is from another type of manga"

PS: @rokegle135
toshi densetsu episode 3

Dex-chan lover
@Tertium777 Bro i was so confused what the fuck you were talking about till I remember what I fucking said so thank you ill be back in 5 mins

Dex-chan lover
Hey this ghost was featured in the ghost stories podcast Kowabana on spotify! Nice to finally see a visual representative of the story, since "a tall girl with straw hat laughing with po po po sounds" is super weird and just not creepy at all. Po po po wtf? Guess I just have a poor imagination.

EDIT: hey wait... even the story here is almost identical to the podcast. from the salt, the evening runaway, white van with the ghost on the car window, and the broken jizo statue. Either the mangaka decided to do the podcast version or just uses the original or most popular story without much addition. Although, in the podcast it was referred to as "Hasshaku-sama" instead of "Hachisaku-sama" or its just the host's weird pronounciation since the woman sounds... idk, English i think.

Dex-chan lover
'hand holding' po po po po
' transparent wet clothes' po po po po po!
'naked chest' PO PO PO PO PO!!!!

Aggregator gang
Shit is scary , gave me flashbacks to a doujinshi with the same monster

Users who are viewing this thread