Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Exorcism #38 - An Uneventful and Peaceful Day

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the interesting chapter, wait so in the gender swapped world do those three guys keep trying to set up or envisioning yuri situations between Tendou and sensei? Also it looks like the other sensei doesn't suffer from a fear of the opposite gender considering she got married which is an interesting detail though that's a cheap move showing she was married but not giving any details on who she ended up marrying. That could have been an interesting detail to see.

Double-page supporter
@kanjutbautai There is already a manga about the "This Man", called This Man: Death Comes To Anyone Who Sees This Face manga.

Dex-chan lover
Genderswap: the chapter. I gotta say, all of their genderswapped versions are making me feel things.

Dex-chan lover
Genderswap: the chapter. I gotta say, all of their genderswapped versions are making me feel things.

Yo something weird going, ain't was this the chapter am supposed to cry or be shocked or something or y'know more adventures, some that yuri, i mean I'll take it but aight

Dex-chan lover
the mom's face is the most frightening thing in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Tendou looks hot as a woman. Interesting shift though, especially after ending at a cliffhanger the previous chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread