Furyouppoi Kanojo to Asedaku de Daradara Shitai Natsu

so this is like methonium or yuuki ray doing manga but in reverse?

as in methonium & yuuki ray began as doujin authors before going mainstream non-h

Double-page supporter
@SirAutimo If I’m not mistaken, this came out a while before the manga started, but it’s just now being translated and uploaded on here. And I could also be wrong about this one, but I’m pretty sure they’re not the same characters as his manga, just very similar character designs.

Double-page supporter
One question, is this the same character as the one in the main story, or is it another couple?

Double-page supporter
@Mr-BoyMan_Dude That’s what I’m trying to figure out too. They look like older versions of the characters in the manga, but I really don’t think they’re the same characters. Wish there was something that could confirm or deny it.

Dex-chan lover
They look very similar. However in the hentai series it says the chick is a delinquent. Could they be relatives?

v3

Aggregator gang
"Related" is misleading, it's not based on his other manga at all

Fed-Kun's army
Nothing to see here kids, just a random guy who's a fan of random numbers.

Double-page supporter
@Darklight99 Yeah I figured that out the same day I asked not long after. I reread the doujin and saw that the names were different. I didn’t think they were the same person, but it was in the “related” section and someone said they were, so I had just wanted to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread