Fushi no Gunzei wo Hikiiru Bocchi Shiryoujutsushi, Tenshoku shite SSS-Rank Boukensha ni naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
You want me to believe they just sat on this for over EIGHT MONTHS without uploading it anywhere but somehow had their version stolen and not the other way around? I'm not gonna sit here and claim isekai scan is the ones that actually did the scan, for all I know theirs is stolen as well but the idea that manwha freak actually did any of the work on this is ridiculous.
So then before accusing someone that they steal someone else work, at least bring up more proof instead of just posting some aggregator link here as "proof" that they stole it, you can't determine it based off that, manhwafreak pages have a slightly higher quality (1080x1536) compared to both isekaiscans and aquamanga that have the same (1012x1440), the old isekaiscans site used to merge pages like a webtoon too, and like any aggregator they always lower quality, they didn't edited out watermarks, if anything the person that did this went to work for manhwafreak for all we know, they probably posted the tl in their discord and it went out, fuck we know

Beside the gap in months, it point out more that this was done by someone that is working now in manhwafreak than anything, because if is neither isekaiscans or manhwafreak then is no ones, unless someone go and claim this was theirs with all the respective proof

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh great, another butcher job from this scanlation group. I didn't even notice who translated it until I saw that terrible censorship job on the cleavage and instantly knew it was Manwhafreak. Considering this is the very first chapter their usual "excuse" of avoiding a takedown request is null and void.

How about, rather than pick up a series randomly that you'll need to butcher the artwork for, you guys just stop scanlating anything that may have any revealing clothing. Not that they bother reading this anyways but may as well complain to the void.

Dex-chan lover
The twist gave me whiplash. Too abrupt and imo unearned.

There should have been clues earlier in the chapter that Necromancer dude had trouble with interacting with people. Should have been more apprehensive, shy, etc. assuming they've scared so many people in their earlier experiences. There should be visible trauma about not having made any friends all his life.

Dex-chan lover
well, sins manwhafreak censorship boobs guess i am block them guess i am reading it at lyrascans

Ank

Double-page supporter
Translation is kinda difficult to understand

Aggregator gang
I find it ironic that the MC just wants to have friends and then we see the translation drama lmao Correction needed 💢💢💢💢

Should we summon the korean gaming community to bring down yet another corrupt group who censor booba 💢💢💢 /s

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
ManhwaFreak always censors stuff. They're a low-tier group.
The correct reason is that the head of that group is a retarded Muslim (I know him personally), he is censoring for islamist reasons, considering an inch of cleavage as an affront to god...
Excruciatingly dumb 🤮

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, it's not a big deal if some character has bigger or smaller cleavage! I personally prefer a more realistic armour! BUT if the author decided to draw his character in a certain manner, NO ONE has the right to alter his/her work! The only option you have it's not to read if some mild eroticism offend you! It's the same when certain puritans demanded Michelangelo's David to have his genitals covered when he was touring the USA! Classical art having women breaststroke blurred when shown on TV...
Fuk, I went on a rant! Again! Sorry but those acts of hypocrisy really grind my gears! :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Alright, it's good to read such a good manga until the final chapter. Good job TL, thank you :)

To me the more annoying thing than censorship is the T/N where they thought they had to explain "adding insult to injury". Good grief.

Users who are viewing this thread