Fushi no Kami: Rebuilding Civilization Starts with a Village - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Teachings of the Temple

I got scam, i thought there another chapter but turn out when i click next is just chapter 19
Edit: I see the issue, ch19 was at the top of the list being 'new' under No Volume because I didn't know the volume number at the time

I think there's a window of time where someone on Mangadex has to double check uploads for rule violations, so there might be some issues with the chapter links during this process; if nothing changes I'll re-upload the chapter after a day or so

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ash really is just a potent chick magnet from his sheer studiousness.

Also thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
"more chapters where MC is mauled by bear"
You hate him or something? :dogkek:

Thanks for the chapter. Yeah transparent/translucent speech bubbles are a pain to work on.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Aside from his brainpower, Ash being able to defeat a bear (and he could've survived and escaped the forest before even without Ban's help) already makes him a great husbando material - and the girls around him can already feel it.
Right now, he is focused on something else but I am pretty sure aside from his hormonal instincts kicking in, his battle against the 'tyranny of time' would also probably compel him to raise an 'heir' so this undertaking can continue - so I guess when the story comes to the time when they reach their teens, some romantic developments might be explored more.

Dex-chan lover
when there's more action, that means pages with less dialogue lol, that must be how a lot of fantasy manga gets translated quickly
Yeah, but contrary to translators, action scenes usually have lots of SFX and speed lines, which is hell for proper cleaners, redrawers, and typesetters lmao

Users who are viewing this thread