Fushi no Kami: Rebuilding Civilization Starts with a Village - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - The Breadth of the World

Dex-chan lover
aren't they already sorta in trouble for disturbing the soap Monopoly of the royal family?
I think it's another family who has the soap monopoly, the Royal family might even support them to curtail the power the monopoly gives to the other family but for maps unless someone from the nation military (if they have a more centralized one and not just feudal levies) is willing to come to monitor them while doing the map and they give it to the military or nation at the end it can end in trouble or them being accused of being spies for another nation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure back in the days precise maps where a major military assets and were kept super secure, so they might get in trouble for making one.
Technologies and infrastructures were sometimes left undeveloped intentionally because the road for goods and supply could be used by invaders, frontier lands too fertile and wealthy could be raided and fund the enemies’ army, siege weapons could be stolen and reverse-engineered, etc. Man, life was so much harder.

Dex-chan lover
Time to introduce basic geometry to the agenda, m'boy :thumbsup:

The temper tantrum was kinda cute. More of that and less smooth sailing please :lul:

the Volume 5 Extras can be found 'elsewhere'
I guess someone somewhere already pirated all the official English omake chapters but they just go unreleased since the ones in between aren't available or something

I'm pretty sure back in the days precise maps where a major military assets and were kept super secure, so they might get in trouble for making one.
I agree, even the cement used to make stone walls and castles was a closely guarded military secret at the time, which may explain why they're having trouble w/ their crumbling wall, if that knowledge was lost

Dex-chan lover
I think it's another family who has the soap monopoly, the Royal family might even support them to curtail the power the monopoly gives to the other family but for maps unless someone from the nation military (if they have a more centralized one and not just feudal levies) is willing to come to monitor them while doing the map and they give it to the military or nation at the end it can end in trouble or them being accused of being spies for another nation.
Technologies and infrastructures were sometimes left undeveloped intentionally because the road for goods and supply could be used by invaders, frontier lands too fertile and wealthy could be raided and fund the enemies’ army, siege weapons could be stolen and reverse-engineered, etc. Man, life was so much harder.
From what the map shows, there is no neighboring kingdom to invade. The entire known world consists of a peninsula with an impassable mountain range to the north. This doesn't mean there are no other nations, only that they are near completely isolated from the rest of the world.

Should also be noted that there doesnt appear to be any settlements near large bodies of water. So not only is travel by boat unlikely, there is no culture of fishing from the shore or from boats.

As this map is something provided to a noble, I think this map shows more a general lack of cartography knowledge rather then them trying to limit military intel.

Dex-chan lover
lmao my prediction of the map last chapter was way off. i said it would be a map worthy enough for military invasion, but it turns out to be a map you can't use for anything :kek:

but hey, if it gives Arthur a goal to strive for then i'm good. :thumbsup:

Supporter
lmao my prediction of the map last chapter was way off. i said it would be a map worthy enough for military invasion, but it turns out to be a map you can't use for anything :kek:

but hey, if it gives Arthur a goal to strive for then i'm good. :thumbsup:
Theme park map haha

Users who are viewing this thread