Fushi no Sougishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Immortal Undertaker

Yey! Someone finally picked this up. Thank you so much!! This seems interesting and the art is so pretty!

Fed-Kun's army
I am confused I thought he killed this girl or not ? Or will he kill her later ?

hopefully one day manga authors will learn another way to highlight that the MC is in some way special, beside letting him get bullied for it...
beside that, it was not a bad first chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the artist's first serialization? Great art, interesting story, and a whole lot of chapters to catch up on.

Edit: Note for the opening scene. "Kill" has an alternate reading of "attend to" (看取る) like when you're ill/dying so maybe she's got one foot in the grave already? Or that's just how they refer to undertakers doing their job.

YES!!!!! I’ve been waiting for someone to translate this since the author posted about this manga. Been trying to read the raw but couldn’t understand it after two chapters so I’ve been waiting. Akskfkf I’m so interested!

Thank you so much for translating this! I really appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
I keep thinking of the goddamn wrestler, even though I know nothing of wrestling.

Fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Oh well. Too bad the hero died at the end, but this series had a good run.

Group Leader
We will be re-releasing this chapter as a joint with Kraken, from now on we will be doing the Translations and possibly TS. We also updated the description.

Users who are viewing this thread