Fushi no Sougishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Immortal's pride

There’s no way y’all are this mad over a drawing... gotta wait for the character development also thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Yeah, gonna give this one a good ol' drop. It's trying to be a shonen but also melancholy, buts it's just bad so I'm moving on.

Dex-chan lover
@ikevinz77 if you're concerned about her fate: (spoiler, open only if you don't mind)
She and her dad got killed at the end of the arc after being saved by the MC, thinking that the ordeal is over. She's saying something along the lines of "I wanted to die before, but now..." and then she got decapitated while saying "I want to live". Then her dad also got killed soon after. MC found their corpse afterward and goes into a rage while pummeling the ghoul into oblivion. He then goes into PTSD because he thought she blamed him even though she believes in him until he got prepped up by the guy who got his hand cut off, saying it's not his fault. Yeah, it's messed up and it's convoluted lol.

Actually, I preferred the author's slice of life romance to be serialized rather than this.

Dex-chan lover
So she just got the pendant from his corpse? Then what was all that commotion about? "HOw do YOU HaVe thAt" like the bitch dug up her brother but she just took it when they found him

@Kuraiaku lmaoo there goes the covergirl rule

Dex-chan lover
dammit author missed the chance to hurt her, glad mc slapped her though

Oh look, suddenly the bitch's rotten attitude is validated and even elevated.
Yep, it's shounen time.

Group Leader
"Leave everything to me."
You look like you would need a hand though

Users who are viewing this thread