Fushi no Sougishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A Prayer for Someone

I don't give a fuck about the reason you're being such a bitch to him. Just because you're hurt, you have the right to hurt someone else? i hv personal vendetta against these type of character. My hand itches to slap the dead heart out of her

Glad I'm not the only one who dislikes her. She may have a reason to be that way but she's so close to the thing she hates because she's so quick to judge and now she asks. Insane and still claiming he's only mildly better

Aggregator gang
The most garbage introduction to a heroine
I feel no empathy to this bitch
And I don't care about her past

Dex-chan lover
I find the new girl refreshing. She's good at counteracting the stress induced on the reader by the insipid MC.

Double-page supporter
Yeah fucking dropping this shit. Piece of shit bitch, don't want anything to do with that character progression

>A single event in my past made me the bitch I am today and you better sympathise with me
Peak storytelling right here.

Fnl

Let me see if I got it. ''A guy who didnt want to do his job for free left us without doing nothing else and this single event made me this bitter person'' + ''The souls may have changed from its original shape but I wont leave them alone'' I kind of see what the author was trying to build here but its just not good enough, I'll keep reading because of the art tho

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, what do you mean someone isn’t gonna purify deadly monsters for free? Probably because of cunts like you they charge so much

sigh...I agree with her so I'll forget her insult haha its a pretty good manga so I'll continue and see what happens next

Users who are viewing this thread