Fushigi no Kuni no Arisugawa-san

it would be better if the main girl would go out with the glasses guy instead of the pretty boy <_<

Why are shoujo manga always so overly superficial? It's even worse than Shounen manga...

I guess feminism is to blame.

This is the first shoujo where I really like the heroine, no wait I also loved the heroine from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. Anyway, this heroine is really cute without being annoying, she is not obsessed whit love but let the flow continue.

Double-page supporter
The MC budding romance is so gentle and refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
did the group translating this drop it?
please announce drops so other groups can pick up

So anyone know if there are any groups scanlating this or where to read more? I'm assuming the latest group dropped it not sure why though, I don't see official english for this anywhere or anything.

Wait what? They're dragging this out over 9 volumes? TBH the characters and setting aren't THAT interesting.

Guys is there anyway we can know the ending of this manga or read the whole manga series...I’m really frustrated that most of the manga I’ve barely know what happens next. Im fine with the raw manga.

English translation are getting lesser and lesser these days. I probably has to enhance my Spanish 😭😭😭

I need more of them ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ they are so cute!!! I find it hard to see shoujo mangas like this aaaa it's so good 💚

Users who are viewing this thread