Futago Complex - Vol. 2 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
poor Ikeda
3c543bba956eee4d128eb2971a9af745.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
It's called twins complex, so eventually, they will fall for each other (maybe), that's why there is an incest tag.
Does anyone have some (free)raws link ??

Group Leader
@CBFlap I own volume 2. It doesn't really feel like it's headed towards the incest direction. Or at least I don't think it'll be an incest ending.

At most, we see hints that Momo actually likes Ao more than just as a sibling. However, while Ao does love Momo (only admits it in his sleep, etc), it's more of a familial love. In later chapters, we see that Momo gets visibly jealous (when random girls get close to Ao) or just conflicted (when Satsuki-chan makes progress with Ao). Momo even dreams of Ao relying on her and being all clingy with her. Ao thinks she's just being immature or irrational most of the time.

On an unrelated note: Orihara-sensei finally gave us that Futago Complex/Policewoman and Assassin crossover I joked about last month. I couldn't be happier.

Aggregator gang
I'm never sure with this series if we're supposed to read this as the twins subconsciously wanting to fuck each other, or if most of the readers just have their incest-goggles on too tight. It could easily go either way.

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204 It feels like the second one to me. Maybe it's because I myself have half a dozen siblings, but this just feels like your usual sibling relationship to me.

Users who are viewing this thread