Futago Complex - Vol. 3 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
It's chapters like this that have the subtle hints that it's gonna go the incest route but we don't have the tags makes me wonder if the axe looming in like 10 chapters meant they never really got to any of the romance part. It's kind of odd cause the Synopsis clearly states sometimes lovers refering to the siblings.

Really though theres been no romance at all in a romcom which I find funny lol, most we get is Momo's friend liking Ao.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Adults are really children

Sounds like what a failure of an adult would say.

Also I guess the moral of the story is that if you're being extorted don't stand up for yourself because "it creates trouble for others". Cool

Aggregator gang
It's chapters like this that have the subtle hints that it's gonna go the incest route but we don't have the tags makes me wonder if the axe looming in like 10 chapters meant they never really got to any of the romance part. It's kind of odd cause the Synopsis clearly states sometimes lovers refering to the siblings.

Really though theres been no romance at all in a romcom which I find funny lol, most we get is Momo's friend liking Ao.
Bro it's not incest... I get the japanese manga do have a lot of these themes or weird suggestive jokes but it's obvious this is a manga about siblings as the wholesome siblings one and there are no tones of it either from the author

Dex-chan lover
Still can't get over the fact about how young their parents look

Users who are viewing this thread