Futago, Futagokoro.

Are we not fed up of every single rom-com story having dense spineless irritating MC?
Methinks is just you're tired of looking in the mirror. Someone sporting avatar with a character from obscure 90's anime cannot be good with the opposite sex.

Same goes for all the "NTR" "beta" "cuck" people.

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca
yup, now it's only *residentsleeper

ohai @mikegnesium
No idea what you are talking about. I just rolled over all pages without reading textboxes. MC seemed open for fucking, but then we get blueballed. :<

Contributor
So we're just missing someone with 'Aki'/autumn in her name to round out the four seasons.
(Haru/spring, Natsu/summer, Fuyu/winter)

Dex-chan lover
I just read the some chapters in a language that I don't understand but seems interesting, it has a little bit of plot.

Oh boy, I hope somebody pick up this manga...

NTR... nah.... maybe.

Make up your damn mind you pussy cat MC.

Also, the sister, be gone thot!

Aggregator gang
Nah this ain't NTR, but with how the first few chapters are, I can't blame anyone who thinks that way.
Turns out the MC fell into the trope of having amnesia and forgot that the returning twin was technically his first girlfriend. She's just trying to get him to remember her but is torn because she still loves her sister too and doesn't actually want to break them up. Clearly, this will work against her since she didn't think past that step, but if it weren't for situations like that, we wouldn't have the Drama tag.

The real romance manga that you must be make a hard decision :
1. Make a Harem (Choose both of Them)
2. Don't date both of Them
3. Choose one of Them & Leave one of Them

Man the author botched the execution of this manga when it had great potential. An essential plot point happened so early into the series too...

uhh so what happens? if the author left it with a cliffhanger then he needs a brain does he chose any one of them, none of them, or both?

Contributor
@NSteve
My initial post was made on 2020/05/21. (peep the timestamps)
Chiaki was introduced in chapter 5, uploaded here on 2020/05/22. (literally one day later)
I even acknowledge her theme naming in the comments there.

screenshot.jpg

Good art, decent plot horrible execution.
Mostly just jokes that don't take much effort and characters saying things that just don't make sense.

The worst example probably when Girl A says he only didn't say anything so the relationship between Girl A and Girl B isn't strained, when that was never even a consideration. Sorry, you can't make jokes about the MC always just trying to save his own hide and then silently acknowledge he obviously did it for someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread