Futago Matomete "Kanojo" ni Shinai? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.1 - Preparing the soil...?

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
3,586
I really thought we were done with the club drama and it was just gonna be some background shananigans to populate the school, this supposed deep conversation had very little essence. To sum up the chapter: "that's such a shamelessly blatant way of dumping it all on us..."
Yeah the teacher is very shamelessly placing all the responsibility for the club on him well he did also make it clear that would only be a two-week thing. I've not really been enjoying this newspaper arc and I hope it can get back to a fun couple stuff and dates
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
3,586
Ok so the guy almost got blackmailed and now his teacher is forcing him to help the people that were about to blackmail him😑. The early chapters were way better.
Certainly agree with you there I'll be relieved when this arc ends I just hope that he doesn't end up as a permanent member of this stupid club I mean they try to blackmail him and put him in a bad situation why is he having anything to do it them. Club should have been disbanded after all they did
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Messages
46
IMO the hydrangea + soil metaphor is hilarious, because I've seen those plants with flower groups transitioning between blue and pink, creating cool gradients.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top