Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Get offered a safe space by people who have treated like shit by humans, instantly attack saviors and when sent packing with supplies decides to invade them and take over their small village, humans 100% garbage in these story and yet their gonna bullshit their way into having them in the village with zero consequences.

Call me edgy but i need a story where those garbage human supremacists get left to rot i'm little tired to see stories where the MC continues defending fucking racists (whatever it's called for another species) and worse just join the human high-society with the goal of "changing it from the inside" but does jack shit about it outside of the occasional "muh racism bad".

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
... Ik author will force them in as members but thier actions are only proving what discrimination beastmen have against them.

I really really hope that girl isn't MC's sister...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
... Ik author will force them in as members but thier actions are only proving what discrimination beastmen have against them.

I really really hope that girl isn't MC's sister...
She doesn’t really look like her and there’s no way the country would let their Miko wander around in the woods. I’m guessing she’s another fake

Get offered a safe space by people who have treated like shit by humans, instantly attack saviors and when sent packing with supplies decides to invade them and take over their small village, humans 100% garbage in these story and yet their gonna bullshit their way into having them in the village with zero consequences.

they didn’t attack the beastmen. Another group of humans saw the beastmen guarding the humans and thought they’d been taken prisoner and rushed in to save them.

Dex-chan lover
This is around Chapter 108 in translated WN in NovelUpdates.

I’m guessing she’s another fake

Sort-of, but from a different perspective. WN chapters explain her predecessor (and her) were forced into this role. Sort of like Alice (Lerunda's sister) but with an alternate end result.

Dex-chan lover
they didn’t attack the beastmen. Another group of humans saw the beastmen guarding the humans and thought they’d been taken prisoner and rushed in to save them.
That other group of humans was part of the group of humans being guarded from monsters by the beastmen.
Though you are right that the humans that attacked the beastmen did so thinking they were saving their fellow group members from danger.

Dex-chan lover
Let be real thou. They are stressed cause they were forced to abandoned their homes by their enemies and trust issues is bound to come up from this group of individuals. Even if another group comes for an assist, they can't easily trust them as they might be also working with the enemy.

Sadly, it seems like they want to fight to the bitter end at this point rather than leave for another safe place. They must be so tired of running that they reached the edge of doing something stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I'm guessing they're going to take them in, just because there's that girl who'd probably be friends with her. But the bad ones will be sent packing so only a few will be allowed to stay.

Dex-chan lover
Just as I was about to think "Oh, a manga that does not follow the typical plot of let's build a nation from a stone I just stumbled on." we see a loli savior! And it ain't right to let her roam the forest with the rest of desperados. :pacman:

Call me edgy but i need a story where those garbage human supremacists get left to rot i'm little tired to see stories where the MC continues defending fucking racists (whatever it's called for another species) and worse just join the human high-society with the goal of "changing it from the inside" but does jack shit about it outside of the occasional "muh racism bad".

I can't relate to everything said here. But it'd be nice to see for a change, a manga where our heroes accept the levity of their situation and force these people out. It wouldn't be uncommon for them to be slave traders either.

And no matter their circumstances, they are clearly dangerous, high in numbers and aggressive enough to overwhelm a newly established village. Don't let the illegal aliens in! :kek:

Dex-chan lover
@Baelgun @dragonlordadn @Shinigamisama kind of, but not really

These humans make their own village nearby--they are a little too intense for anyone not used to them (rushing to attack a group they think is holding members hostage is VERY on brand for them). The borders of both villages are expanding towards each other, though. They start to respect Lerunda and her methods after her blessing gives their holy loli some powers of her own (like Gaius).

@JACGohu
Right on the money

Dex-chan lover
She doesn’t really look like her and there’s no way the country would let their Miko wander around in the woods. I’m guessing she’s another fake
Idk lol we had like one scene of her sis without even a face. Well with a fake with no power it isn't hard to imagine they'd lose power n be driven out

Dex-chan lover
@Baelgun @dragonlordadn @Shinigamisama kind of, but not really

These humans make their own village nearby--they are a little too intense for anyone not used to them (rushing to attack a group they think is holding members hostage is VERY on brand for them). The borders of both villages are expanding towards each other, though. They start to respect Lerunda and her methods after her blessing gives their holy loli some powers of her own (like Gaius).

@JACGohu
Right on the money
Ah drama, but I guess that's better than them having to assimilate.

Contributor
Lerunda receives a (relatively gentle) reality check that she (and Lan)'s accepted by the villagers due to specific circumstances and good history with the beastkin, but the same can not be said of the other humans she encounters.

Beastkin and elves are wary of humans in this world for a good reason, and she is reminded of that. They may be oppressed refugees who need immediate help, but they also do not know if these people also hold oppressive and dangerous ideologies themselves. I thought it was gonna be an easy matter if it was only one family they have to take in, but it turns out it's more like an entire tribe or perhaps cult fleeing persecution.

There is a very real danger of their newly established village being forcibly invaded and taken over given they are outnumbered. This is when diplomacy is badly needed to defuse this situation, and a leader on the human side willing to sit down and talk must emerge.

This is a rather difficult topic that I'm surprised is being broached on in this manga, because in real life history it's a problem too. Like how the Germanic tribes fleeing Hun invasion of their lands, themselves invaded the neighboring Roman Empire and triggered the collapse of the declining and vulnerable western half of it.

Dex-chan lover
MC has the exact same dead-inside haunted expression in almost every panel this chapter lol

Users who are viewing this thread