Futanari no Elf - Ch. 36

le3

Dex-chan lover
Yuri is definitely getting laid this arc the question is who. At this point I’m starting to think it might be an orgy with her in the center.
Tag: Futanari, Yuri, Big Breast, Big Penis, Cumflation, Gaping Vagina :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Took me some minutes to get how to read on Pixiv, but after that, all went smoothly. Happy to have the Professor and Zombie-chan back, I hope they stick around and join Yuri's harem. Also, nice to get an official release

Thanks for the chapter

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
first time seeing a pixiv user as the an official publisher on this site

• This
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
yep its finally gonna happen and im looking forward to it

the only question is who will be the one to do it

with that said am looking forward to more

Aggregator gang
Wouldn't consider this a 'translation' since it's likely the author using Machine Translation and some educated guessing.

I'm also with whoever's waiting for the uncensored version, there's just no appeal to the bars...

Dex-chan lover
This Succubus simply can't refrain from licking futanari buttholes whenever the opportunity arises.

:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
the no sex rule was at the dorms soooooooooo just do it outside MC LETSGOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
He has always put the chapters on Pixiv, nothing new here. I just wonder who make the decision to put his version here, for one as he is clearly not very good in english despite his best effort and he is not really an scanlation expert so it's a bit subpart and for second, there is an official english release on Fakku.
That's the author themselves as far as I'm aware. Their Pixiv always has a Japanes and an English version of the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread