Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 36 - Her Ring Finger

Or is he the older "ex-boyfriend" the friend mentioned (as a guess) on drinking party? ch 34 page 4

Dex-chan lover
@myfoobz Care to elaborate? Iraq has had military forces from multiple nations taking part in training the Iraqi forces, among other things. Since the WW2, Japan hasn't sent its soldiers pretty much anywhere, but Iraq was an exception. Although I have no idea if they participated in the counter-terrorism training. I have no idea why you consider this racism, so please go ahead and enlighten me.

Obviously my post was just a joke as it's about as far-fetched a still possible possibility as you could get.

Aggregator gang
Lol, waiter, someone put DRAMA in my FLUFFY ROMANCE! I'm sure the mangaka won't let this get too annoying...

Dex-chan lover
why are some people here so sensitive about there possibly being a drop of drama in a romance manga. who hurt y'all? lmao if anything this is a chance to see a reaffirmation of their love for one another.

Dex-chan lover
@dojinshi I think it's because 1. There's no drama tag 2. People just wanted to see a happy relationship between two people without drama like this being brought up. I know that this isn't gonna hurt anything between them at all, but I can see why people would be annoyed about some random dude probably coming in to interfere with the happy relationship we've been following for over 30 chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Ddog123 the first reason is just silly. you can have romance in any series ever, that doesnt mean it gets the romance tag, naurto is obviously not a romance, but naruto and hinata become a thing, likewise i wouldnt exactly call it a comedy either, but there are plenty of funny moments. every hollywood movie ever has some romance. this not having the drama tag for one chapter doesnt justify getting angry over that.

the second reason is more likely, and i get that people dont want to see it, but this isnt the first time ive seen this hateful reaction to a touch of "drama" with people getting their panties in a twist, and its just a bit ridicoulous, i mean someone here claimed this was NTR bait.....what?? that doesnt make the slightest amount of sense. we all know this isnt gonna last long if it even is her ex, and everyone knows they would be satisfied seeing the ex get turned down because of how much they love each other.

i'd expect this type of reaction in a series like "my perfect girlfriend" which is a prime example of the unrealistic but nice "only fluff good only, no bad here safehaven" series but here, its a little sad tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread