Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 3 Ch. 48 - Looking to the Future

Fed-Kun's army
@genericlinic I'm not sure but Yuuya is his given name and in Japan it's kind of a big deal calling someone by his given name since it means you're pretty close (like lovers for example) so since she starts calling him that even when speaking of him to someone else when he isn't even there that means she is pretty used to call him that. So when her colleagues hear her calling that I guess they thought it was cute or something because like I said it means they are very close to each other.

Dex-chan lover
I think she is too cold to him sometimes, but then things like that last page happens, damn I love these two

Dex-chan lover
@Abeliss95 no, is not the last, most chapters have "end" in the last page, or "to be continued" if the plot for that chapter continue in the next one

Dex-chan lover
@Abeliss95 no, just the end for this chapter. Some chapters have continuation like the ex-bf one, so it's to be continued instead of the end. Don't worry this manga still has ton to talk about.

Dex-chan lover
Hamster-chan and boss, united by the white flour of destiny. Red thread
is for the weak.

Dex-chan lover
i was so worried with that “end“ at the end of the chapter i had to go and check the pub. status and thank god there is still more

Aggregator gang
We hope for the same, Rio. Hope author doesn't have a draft with truck kun stored somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread