Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 4 Ch. 58 - Sooner or Later

Dex-chan lover
I like how normal and relatable these interactions are, you know, just normal parents worrying about normal things and normal kids growing up into normal adults. No need for extra bs.

I relate quite a bit to the parents surprisingly, even as a single dude. Having a younger sibling definitely elicits similar feelings.

Contributor
[Crying in Advance] is a high level technique that rarely sees usage outside of the Parenting metagame.

Dex-chan lover
Such a wholesome chapter

2YUd4r4.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@forgettingforgetting nah it's an asian parent thing. I know a friend whose mother started barraging her with "when are you getting married" questions the moment she hit mid-20s even though she doesn't have a boyfriend even.

As a guy, the most I got from my relatives are "when are you going to introduce your girlfriend to us?" even though I don't have one.

Dex-chan lover
The two of them have such nice families. And they're both complete too with no dead or absentee parents.

Double-page supporter
yknow im starting to think that with how theyve been building up yuuya proposing it would be pretty cool to have a twist and get rio to propose instead. Not even because yuuya was taking too long or anything just have rio take a leap and do it like the same day yuuya planned to do it himself lol

Users who are viewing this thread