Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 4 Ch. 67 - A Rendezvous at the Station (1)

Contributor
The sweetness next chapter better be twice as much as usual to make up for the anxiety Rio is going through in this one.

Dex-chan lover
ohh come on, don't pull this type of cliffhanger on this sweet series

i used to enjoy this more when were only they both, unnecessary cliffhanger and unnecessary backstory with the ex

anyway thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
There's really not a cliffhanger because it's in the past, to me anyway. We know how they end up lol

I never understand flashback cliffhangers. We know he shows up, we know they continue dating, etc. There's zero suspense or revelations, just fluffy moments separated by a week of waiting.

Fed-Kun's army
This was so unnecessary lol. It's a fucking flashback, there's no need for cliffhangers

Dex-chan lover
Ugh seeing the ex's face and talking about it again... why... we're already way past that ffs.

Can we get to the proposal pls? I was so happy when i saw this chapter....then i saw her hair was all short in the first clip n was like URGH flashback.

they never saw each other again and we are now all living in his dream as to what it should have been if he didnt get hit by a car to meet her and was put in a coma for 4 years. She ended up getting back with the ex (no im not serious, just making u get unnecessary anxiety)

Users who are viewing this thread