Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 4 Ch. 67 - A Rendezvous at the Station (1)

Dex-chan lover
"not the right entrance and his battery's out" wonder if the author followed that trope 😏

Why not just get to the point? This cliffhanger is useless for creating suspense since we already know that it's nothing serious.

This author seriously is trying to drag out as long as possible what could have been done several chapters ago, for who knows why. "Timing is key". There's a point in time that stops being relevant for this.

Fed-Kun's army
@OsseinMarrow I mean it's not like we come to this series for edge-of-our-seats tension. Low stakes are nice sometimes, and this is a good way to inject some drama without jeopardizing the plot.

Didn't realize that they lived in Sendai. Rio was standing in front of the tanabata stain glass window which is a famous meeting point at Sendai station. Kinda hard to believe you'd get lost or be at diff stations if the meeting pt was there lol.

Nice to see more Mangas taking place in the north. Just like how shots of uzaki's anime was also centered around sendai station. That was a big shock lol.

Dex-chan lover
Page 4: I want to protect that smile. Rio too cute.

Not worried about the anxiety or cliffhanger because a) we already know they together, and b) we know Yuuya will deliver. I know lots of you are anxious for the proposal, but I don't mind getting more backstory on how Yuuya won her over. Will only make the proposal more meaningful if these additional memories are tied into why Yuuya is a good man.

Dex-chan lover
Here we go fellas
The set up to the proposal is happening
I bet these flashbacks are laying the foundation on where he’ll pop the question

I know the ideal was on some high class fancy restaurant under the starlit night on top of the building but maybe something similar to how their relationship solidified would be just as good?

Fed-Kun's army
Yuuya what the fuck 😠

@tasche

That background was striking but I just thought it was a random ad or something.

https://jptca.org/en/publicart011/

Neat.

Users who are viewing this thread