Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 5 Ch. 78 - To Wear What You Want

Aggregator gang
If a girl sits on your foot when you are doing push-ups. That's true love.

Dex-chan lover
usually I don't feel lonely from manga.... but this chap does so.... sad.

Dex-chan lover
"I think you're fine the way you are." Speaking from personal experience, if you ever hear those words from someone you love, trust it.

Dex-chan lover
Uggghhh my heart is so full it’s gonna burst

Dex-chan lover
ok, what is a colour dress?
isn't bride supposed to wear white and no one else so other women wear "colour" dresses?

Fed-Kun's army
The expression on the pillow is killing me.

What is the difference between colour dress and wedding dress, though? Are wedding dresses just supposed to be shades of white?

Dex-chan lover
Dude just wants to see his wife in all the dresses.

Fed-Kun's army
@oichifan39 Last year one of my professors got married and his wife was previously married. She wore a purple wedding dress cause the white one is supposed to represent purity, chastity, etc. He said that they did that cause 1) they wanted to avoid any gossip about the meaning of the color and his new wife's second marriage as well as 2) they liked the look of the dress.

2ND

@Msaid08 Yikes. I know you meant to say sit up but just the thought of someone sitting on my feet while I do push ups sounds painful.

@remiska @oichifan39 a colour dress is a reception dress, to change in to after the ceremony itself. That way, instead of wearing an impractical white dress that would show stains if you spill something on it, you can instead wear an impractical blue dress that will stain instead!

Users who are viewing this thread