Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 5 Ch. 80 - A Meal with the Aida and Aihara Families

Supporter
Is anyone in this mangs not adorable? I'm melting after seeing last panel

Thanks for the translation! ^^

I've never really fantasized or cared about what my wedding ceremony would look like, and never really understood the appeal or interest; but I do sort of fantasize about stuff like this. I think it'd be nice to have a formal dinner with my fiances family, idk. Maybe that's what people feel like when they think about the ceremony stuff.

Thanks for the upd8

Dex-chan lover
We are gonna be witnessing some next level negotiation in the next chapter.
So, don't miss out on it.

Aggregator gang
Can't wait for the next chapter, their parents have always been my favorite bits from the series

Aggregator gang
Rio's dad still got game. Makes sense why Rio likes someone adorkable too

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing em all paired up like this makes me realize Rio got her mom's eyes and her dad's smile. Yuuya got his mom's eyes and his dad's smile (tho his is a bit more dorky lol).

@Flare77

Exactly! Came to point it out! Amazing how the looks got passed down! The most distinctive features are from their moms.

This was an adoooorable chapter... As usual. But now I'm really looking forward to the next one

Dex-chan lover
reading this physically hurts me, like a sting below the left collar bone, fucking hell...

Didn't really notice this before but Rio's parents are basically the older version of her and Yuuya lmao

Double-page supporter
I would be very proud of my parents if I'm in their position, they are wholesome

Users who are viewing this thread