Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 5 Ch. 82 - A Precious Encounter

Dex-chan lover
@MensCultureUnion Then there was that manga about the old man who spent his time taking leisurely walks while radiating his stupendously dandy chad-hood, inadvertently captivating everyone who came near. Can't remember what it was called though.

Wait. They already have each other's phone number don't they? They were exchanging recipes and all that before.

Double-page supporter
@eatgoddamnshit Actually, agreed. Older, (conventionally )less attractive men get younger, (conventionally) attractive ladies all the time in most media. I wonder how many people would be rooting for this if it were the other way around. Really, I wonder, and not in a negative way. A portly older lady who fell in love with a young, handsome guy who works where she gets lunch.

I'm not against their relationship or this type of dynamic per se, but it seems very unrealistic. Unless she specifically is interested in overweight older gentlemen, it would be easy for her to find someone with the chief's temperament, but around her age. Same with the chief, there are plenty of older cute ladies who bake bread. It just seems too easy for him to fall in love with the much younger, attractive one and for her to somehow reciprocate his feelings.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the update!
I'm rooting for thr best chief! 🥰

Dex-chan lover
@Greyvenn Men just naturally prefer younger women. There have been studies on this that men of all ages, from 18 to 60, prefer women in the 22 - 24 range. Women aren't as picky about youthfulness when choosing lovers. Men usually marry women younger than them, sometimes over 10 years younger.

Dex-chan lover
@Greyvenn it doesnt necesarilly have to do with being interested in overweight older men at all.

She obviously has some confidence issues and is probably attracted to his kindness. Physical attraction absolutely matters but so does personality attraction

Users who are viewing this thread