Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni

Contributor
I keep forgetting that despite cohabiting, they're not actually engaged yet, let alone married.

This is a really good series and thank you for translating it so often, but don’t hurt yourself in the process. High quality scanlation, low quality sleep is a funny phrase and all but don’t go overboard with it. This is pretty high quality though.

Group Leader
This is wholesome. The story, the rhythm, the comedy and the perfectly balanced chemistry between the two main characters. The adaptation is also very good: yes, I cant't judge the tl, but the typeset is so on point. I suggest you to read this masterpiece at least ten chapters at a time, since it has the most effect in its entirety, chapter after chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This is such a wholesome series. I love how fluffy it is

My doctor said i should reduce the amount of sweets in my diet, I told that's funny because I only consume sweet things through my eyes

no plot, no progression, nothing happening. Not sure how the Author is going to keep this one interesting after 100+ chapters

The same level of sweetness with Tonikaku Kawaii, It's really make u want to living together with my girlfriend.

If I have 😢

wish i had someone in my life like he does, but no. girls dont seem to want to engage in a sexual conversation with me and some just lie about being single in order to avoid my attempts of trying to get laid and not be a virgin so i can boast to my friends about my graduation. feelsbad

Dex-chan lover
Cute.

This actually seems like a normal, natural couple, not one of the hyped one who seems like they come for a world of fantasy.
It's just a actual adult couple's daily life.

Users who are viewing this thread